Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

hey the gold smithing with gold gauntlets isnt producing the XP the osrs wiki is saying it should. At most my guy is make 160k-170k xp per hour where online says it should be reaching 300k+ xp

I notice it takes its time after grabbing the gold bar and goes through the whole dialogue...
Can you share the best setting to get the said XP ?

Edited by justbry
  • Like 1

can you add on the script to add one inventory of gold to the furnace and then banking again to grab more gold ore before getting the first gold bars, so theres no delay waiting for bars at the bottom.

I just manually added gold ores before running the script and went to get another inventory of gold ores before taking the bars and it ended up depositing the gold ore and grabbing the bars first without putting the second inv of gold ore..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Czar, Great script and you actually included a pump feature. I know this is a bit out of the whole blast furnace minigame idea but there are also pipes that can be repaired for crafting exp. Which go hand in hand with the pump feature. since more pumpers = faster breaking of pipes. So hopefully we can see a feature like that. Thanks for your hard work in always furthering your scripts!

• Heart 1

20 hours ago, Czar said:

I appreciate the support thank you so much <3 I will consider adding the pipes I just need to know how they work, I will search it up on youtube and see :doge: 

Honestly, it's not really worth doing. Because it's only 1 person that can do it at a time. And it's only 2 spots that break. And the frequency of which it breaks depends on the numbers of pumpers. So it's actually not worth it. It's very low chance to be able to have tick on pipes. 

I get a lot of performance issues running this in mirror mode. For example, at startup, checking the coal bag takes a few minutes. And then it runs very slow.

I do not seem to have any issues with your other scripts, they run smoothly (Agility & Guardians). 

Is there anything you could look into on your side? And in terms of settings/config, is there anything I should look at changing? 

• Like 1

Hey there I will help :D

For mirror mode you will want to reduce the Reaction Timer and set it to 50ms (lowest) so that it will check the coal bag, and any item changes - quicker.

Both mirror and stealth are really good. But for performance I say stealth is faster, and mirror can be safer, again both are very good :D

• 2 weeks later...