Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

@Arctic what is your mouse zoom level, did you try zooming out all the way (far)? Or is it on default? In your case, is the script clicking on the conveyor belt or walking there, then clicking on conveyor belt? I will make edits asap. :D

Pumping is a really good idea I am working on making it perfect, will be adding another update for this, stay tuned :D

• Heart 1

On 4/4/2019 at 10:02 AM, Czar said:

@Arctic what is your mouse zoom level, did you try zooming out all the way (far)? Or is it on default? In your case, is the script clicking on the conveyor belt or walking there, then clicking on conveyor belt? I will make edits asap. :D

Pumping is a really good idea I am working on making it perfect, will be adding another update for this, stay tuned :D

This much zoom.

QFIEib9.png

Seems to be happening a lot less with this level of zoom but it still does happen. I think it's mostly due to the camera rotating eventually to be very horizontal instead of birds eye. More prone to misclicking. 

Also, a few things I noticed with the knights sword and giant dwarf solvers.

1. Knights sword - Would be best if the script buys a stamina potion and doses up before going into the blurite cave and runs through it. I've noticed the script goes through the cave with walk and has the possibility of dying easily. Even with 5 lobsters.

2. Giant Dwarf - Script seems to do nothing at this point.

Please excuse the multiple images below, Chrome doesn't show them when they embed.

fjKLNmD.png

fjKLNmD.pngfjKLNmD.png

Edited by Arctic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

This much zoom.

QFIEib9.png

Seems to be happening a lot less with this level of zoom but it still does happen. I think it's mostly due to the camera rotating eventually to be very horizontal instead of birds eye. More prone to misclicking. 

Also, a few things I noticed with the knights sword and giant dwarf solvers.

1. Knights sword - Would be best if the script buys a stamina potion and doses up before going into the blurite cave and runs through it. I've noticed the script goes through the cave with walk and has the possibility of dying easily. Even with 5 lobsters.

2. Giant Dwarf - Script seems to do nothing at this point.

Please excuse the multiple images below, Chrome doesn't show them when they embed.

fjKLNmD.png

fjKLNmD.pngfjKLNmD.png

Just something else I noticed. GE buy seems to be buying really conservatively.

I started with ~1750 Mithril and 3500 Coal and on the first round buy it purchased this amount @Czar. Perhaps something to tweak?

dIepBu5.png

• Like 1

I noticed the GE buying too little bars, I was aiming to make it as safe and stable as possible, I will make some tweaks.

have you tried zooming all the way out? I will try your zoom settings and see what I can do.

staminas for the knights sword is a good idea, will add a whole config setup for the questing part, including what to bring.

dwarf quest: will update the path nodes asap.

blast furnace as a moneymaker: it uses half the amount of coal, so if you make a rune bar you will only need 4 coal as opposed to 8, which means you make more profit since less coal ^^ :D 

trials activated good luck guys, there is a nice update pending so bear that in mind.

thanks guys! And apologies for any inconvenience.

7 hours ago, Czar said:

trials activated good luck guys, there is a nice update pending so bear that in mind.

thanks guys! And apologies for any inconvenience.

Hey how can I activate it? Under my bot panel after exiting and re-entering also hitting refresh I am not seeing it. I also went to the store page to see if I could "Add" it but it seems to only be purchasable still.

Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got impatient and bought it.  I've noticed a few things:

Bucket pathing is weird- it will cool off bars, run and grab water, then go back to bars to collect, then go back to bank. 

Ice gloves v Golden gauntlet switch doesn't happen in time when drinking stamina pots- I'd suggest putting the switch right before and after picking up bars, or changing where you drink a stamina.

Lastly, with concentration I should be getting like ~235k/hr xp from goldsmithing gauntlets, but i'm averaging around ~175k with the bot.  

• Like 1

New Update (v80)

- Giant dwarf quest fixed, now handles dialogue correctly and knows its way around
- Added stamina potion support for questing
- Added an info popup for mouse zoom
- Now fills bucket after collecting bars

As for staminas + gauntlets + ice gloves - will need to test these thoroughly, a big combination of options there, need to make it possible to handle all 3 at the same time in the upcoming version, stay tuend guys ^^ :D

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D Expect another update following shortly :) 

On 4/24/2019 at 5:58 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v80)

- Giant dwarf quest fixed, now handles dialogue correctly and knows its way around
- Added stamina potion support for questing
- Added an info popup for mouse zoom
- Now fills bucket after collecting bars

As for staminas + gauntlets + ice gloves - will need to test these thoroughly, a big combination of options there, need to make it possible to handle all 3 at the same time in the upcoming version, stay tuend guys ^^ :D

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D Expect another update following shortly :) 

brooo where's that pump support you were talking about 3 weeks ago? i'm interested in this script but if it supports that i'd buy right now

• Like 1