Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

On 12/31/2017 at 6:57 PM, Czar said:

GE mode is under construction, it shouldn't take too long to get it back to normal again. I still haven't removed it out of experimenta/beta phase. Next update will be GE update :D

As for clicking objects that are visible, make sure to set mouse zoom to far away (maximum) and it will fix it :D As for goldsmith gauntlets and ice gloves, they are not supported at the same time, only one of them are supported at once. Update for them will be added as soon as I am done coding it. Including stamina potion support ^^ :D 

Hey boss. Awesome script. 

Could you please make it to where the bot selects the second option when loading on to the conveyer belt? Looks really suspcious when adding it manually each time. 

2nd option makes it to where you don't have to go through the dialogue anymore. 

Cheers!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mitchilla said:

Hey boss. Awesome script. 

Could you please make it to where the bot selects the second option when loading on to the conveyer belt? Looks really suspcious when adding it manually each time. 

2nd option makes it to where you don't have to go through the dialogue anymore. 

Cheers!

To add on to this, could you also make it to where the script stops once GP runs out in inventory (using the coffer). I accidentally let it run out, and the script literally sat there going through promps for 5 hours. I'm expecting this account to get banned pretty soon now. Was hoping it would last me at least a month, lol. My fault, but would be a nice safety net.

Edited by Mitchilla
  • Like 1

Could you change the way the script makes mithril bars when using a coal bag? Right now it isn't really efficient. It should make a cycle as follows:

run 1: inventory with coal and full coalbag

run 2: full coal bag and inventory with mithril -> collect mithril bars

run 3: same as run 2

just keep repeating that cycle (at the moment it just alternates with run 1 and an inventory of mithril without filling the coal bag, making it way less efficient)

Anyways, love your scripts and keep up the good work

• Like 1

Make sure the bank has enough ore (more than 27). I added more descriptive console logs so you can see why the script is stopping itself, should go live within 24 hours ^^ :D 

Will make some changes to mith bars, I don't quite understand the more efficient way, can you elaborate please ^^ :s

Another problem when doing mithril bars is that the script clicks on a fullcoal bag everytime to check if it's actually full, this makes it look very botlike. Couldn't you let the script remember it filled (I see on the paint that you actually do this, but only as soon as the account gets the message that the coal bag is full, but a real human would remember that he has already filled the coal bag)

• Like 1