[Developing Flipping bot] - 99% Done - Testing!

igotlagg

I was thinking the same!

What about a free version for F2P items and a paid version for P2P items?

Exactly what I was thinking, free for f2p, and paid for p2p, which sadly you would need scripter II to release as paid. But work out all of your bugs on your F2P script, and if / when you become scripter II, release your first version flawless! xD

Exactly what I was thinking, free for f2p, and paid for p2p, which sadly you would need scripter II to release as paid. But work out all of your bugs on your F2P script, and if / when you become scripter II, release your first version flawless! xD

Yep :D

Actually I really don't care about the money, but asking money means less people are attracted to using the script, and thus not destroying every item for flipping smile.png

This is best kept private if you're using the buying/selling one item method to grab prices.

I'll give you an item for example, let's say cannonballs.

Start buy price: 235, Start sell price: 245.

Bot 1: Buys for 235, Sells for 245.

Bot 2: Checks buy for 235, undercuts for 234, Sells for 244.

Bot 3: Repeat above.

Bot 4: RIP Margins.

You feel? :P

This is best kept private if you're using the buying/selling one item method to grab prices.

I'll give you an item for example, let's say cannonballs.

Start buy price: 235, Start sell price: 245.

Bot 1: Buys for 235, Sells for 245.

Bot 2: Checks buy for 235, undercuts for 234, Sells for 244.

Bot 3: Repeat above.

Bot 4: RIP Margins.

You feel? :P

I know :/

But what makes this bot powerful is defining the right items, It's also recommended to have some knowledge in flipping I guess.

I really have no idea how this bot would impact the market tho, nor how many people I can expect using this once it's finished.

I know :/

But what makes this bot powerful is defining the right items, It's also recommended to have some knowledge in flipping I guess.

I really have no idea how this bot would impact the market tho, nor how many people I can expect using this once it's finished.

I think you missed the point of my post. Defining the right items means nothing, A script like this will cause all general, low investment flipping items to crash. Even your own accounts will end up crashing each other..

Man this script is awsome! could make so much money off it but lmao this could destroy grand exchange flipping so be careful, would keep it private

I've been told lol.

I am a noob in 2007, I only have 2M cash so this bot doesn't really make a lot of money / hour for me. I'm wondering how much this would make for someone with a 100M+ cashstack, and decent item choices.

Anyway, I'm fixing the lasts bugs, and will submit this script to a mod to check for malware (I'm really not that pathetic, but who am I to tell otherwise) and his/her vouch. From there I will recruit 3-5 people who will get this bot for free to test it out.

With some nice item choices I made 300-400 K an hour, so I'm really curious how much someone with more cash would make! The more you have, the more you get.. richer get rich lol.

I am a noob in 2007, I only have 2M cash so this bot doesn't really make a lot of money / hour for me. I'm wondering how much this would make for someone with a 100M+ cashstack, and decent item choices.

Anyway, I'm fixing the lasts bugs, and will submit this script to a mod to check for malware (I'm really not that pathetic, but who am I to tell otherwise) and his/her vouch. From there I will recruit 3-5 people who will get this bot for free to test it out.

If you have a f2p version I would definitely be up to test it for you! Have loads of free time for the next month.

so my test account just got banned. Might be because while developing the bot it obviously went wild and did some weird stuff, or because I use the free stealth injection instead of mirror?

I'm using a very random pattern, to be more specific, my sleep(random(x, y))'s are random upon random. Do I have to include more anti ban, or did I just got unlucky?

This really demotivates me. I was the only one using the bot, and I only used it up to 5 hours a day. Hmh