Errors out of know where

Malii

You accidentally deleted a ;, (, ), { or } somewhere. Doing so will lead to parser confusion and generate many many errors.

Either that or you have a broken reference to the osbot API. It's one of those, I guarantee you

I just fixed most of the ; {} () problems, now I'm trying to figure out how to reconnect the import org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider

For some reason its still grayed out with a gray underline.

I just fixed most of the ; {} () problems, now I'm trying to figure out how to reconnect the import org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider

For some reason its still grayed out with a gray underline.

if you're using intelliJ a grey line under it means that the import is not being used. You can simply remove that line. 

If you need any further assistance just hit me up on my skype (it's below in my signature, just click the signature! :p)

• Like 1

if you're using intelliJ a grey line under it means that the import is not being used. You can simply remove that line. 

If you need any further assistance just hit me up on my skype (it's below in my signature, just click the signature! tongue.png)

Exactly, dont worry if its grayed out if you use intelliJ. It dulls/grays out any imports or functions not used within your script. If you however aren't using intelliJ I would highly recommend it over ecliples (personal opinion however, but I find it much easier and useful to use)

Exactly, dont worry if its grayed out if you use intelliJ. It dulls/grays out any imports or functions not used within your script. If you however aren't using intelliJ I would highly recommend it over ecliples (personal opinion however, but I find it much easier and useful to use)

I do use IntelliJ. I started with eclipse but after reading the forums and tutorials I notice IntelliJ was better. Also has a nice dark theme haha

But to everyone that helped thank you. I figure out all the issues. Took a while but I got it. Now I'm just having issues with interacting with items but I'll figure it out

Edited by Malii