"We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now" PayPal

Taxonomy

It's been saying this for 3 days. I have $300 in my account, trying to buy something that costs $150... How do I get around this? I waited 24 hours, cleared cache, tried mobile, everything...

The account isn't limited.

I was able to purchase what I wanted on a completely new and unverified account the same way, but not this one?

It's been saying this for 3 days. I have $300 in my account, trying to buy something that costs $150... How do I get around this? I waited 24 hours, cleared cache, tried mobile, everything...

The account isn't limited.

I was able to purchase what I wanted on a completely new and unverified account the same way, but not this one?

Have the same Problem my Acc is Verified with my Bank and Credit Card and 600€ Balance on it and cant sent money

Do you have anything set up to your account? Bank, card? If not maybe you need to verify some details before they let you use the account.

It doesn't matter if the account is verified. I sent $200 on an account with no bank or VCC before.

It won't even let me buy anything that costs $2 on this account.

Have the same Problem my Acc is Verified with my Bank and Credit Card and 600€ Balance on it and cant sent money

how long was your account like this / how long have you been trying to send the money?

I had same issue when buying gold from Bogla. Tryed buying for over 100 EUR with 1 transaction but it gave me this error. I tryed lower amounts and i found out that it didnt let me buy for more than over 30€ at once, so i had to buy many times.

how many thing did you have to buy?

Still saying the same bullshit...

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

It doesn't matter if the account is verified. I sent $200 on an account with no bank or VCC before.

how long was your account like this / how long have you been trying to send the money?

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

I did 4 transfers total for GP Purchase.

Im not using that paypal anymore either because an scammer opened dispute and i got negative credit. No way im paying out of my own pocket haha.

Edited by nerd187

My Acc has still the Problem i have the Problem now for 5 days

that doesn't matter, i sent money with only paypal balance on a different account with no bank or vcc just now. the account was made like this one, but only thing, i tried to send money within 2 hours of receiving a payment on this account, the other i waited some hours. but now i waited hours on this account, they still won't let me send money...