Help with Paypal.

Starcraft

Hey.

I could use some help with paypal.

24th feb i used to sell an account to one of this forum member but i noticed months later that he opened dispute and got his money back.

Now im trying to solve the issue by getting back my money because i sold him account that he got banned and i never have a chance to recover it due the account is made in 2002 and im missing alot of information due i was very young.

How can i open again a closed dispute on paypal or contact them without calling?

Im not so good with the paypal thing :/

Thanks.

you cant thats why i dont like paypal use direct bank card...paypal will always be on side of customer thats purchasing online stuff cuz you cant prove that you giwed him

Wrong,

If you have images of the trade, 100% you will win the dispute, i haven't lost any disputes since i started to take images of all trades i do.

be careful, if you were under 18 when you made your PP account and try to contact them they will almost immediately shut your account down

maybe make a new account altogether? not sure idk your situation 100%

Are you sure about this? I've got 2 paypal accounts that are locked until the day I turn 18. They're locked because the account's got limited and when I sent in the required pieces of ID they limited the account until I turn 18. Doesn't seem like they're going to shut the accounts down.

Are you sure about this? I've got 2 paypal accounts that are locked until the day I turn 18. They're locked because the account's got limited and when I sent in the required pieces of ID they limited the account until I turn 18. Doesn't seem like they're going to shut the accounts down.

100% sure, it happened to me recently, absolute shitstorm lmao

> i had trouble making a payment 

> they fixed the problem but by me contacting them it automatically led them to check my account

> 3+ hours later my account is perm limited and their reason was that I was underage when I made the account

> they allowed to me to xfer the funds to my new one and create a new one etc but it wasn't a fun experience >_<

to me it sounds like your funds will be held until you are 18? then they will release the funds

be careful, if you were under 18 when you made your PP account and try to contact them they will almost immediately shut your account down

maybe make a new account altogether? not sure idk your situation 100%

Well im 25 so i have no worries with that part. They closed my paypal tho...

EDIT: Never gonna use a paypal again, looks like this site is totally bullshit. Id rather stick with Moneybookers/Skrill.

Wrong,

If you have images of the trade, 100% you will win the dispute, i haven't lost any disputes since i started to take images of all trades i do.

I have even a video proof, skype logs and pictures about the trade. I even did like 5 trades with him after that and he also opened disputes there. So i lost total about 500€.

Edited by nerd187