never get banned?

The Hero of Time

With a mouse recorder, you don't inject anything into the client. so how do you get banned? probably because it's the same path over/over

well, what if you have a mouse recorder, with a path that randomizes a little bit? IMO you can never get banned like that, but there are none out there, and no normal ones with source code.

side note: i abused mouse recording day/night for 6 months b4 they banned me(14-day, not even half a ban meter)

only thing i can think of that gets you banned is that if the mouse recorder fucks up and you walk everywhere, or that you hop way too often(to reset the camera zoom so you can keep banking)

Thoughts?

Edited by The Hero of Time

With a mouse recorder, you don't inject anything into the client. so how do you get banned? probably because it's the same path over/over

well, what if you have a mouse recorder, with a path that randomizes a little bit? IMO you can never get banned like that, but there are none out there, and no normal ones with source code.

side note: i abused mouse recording day/night for 6 months b4 they banned me(14-day, not even half a ban meter)

Thoughts?

A random pattern is different from a human one. So pattern recognition will still get you banned.

And then there's reports and manual bans.

• Like 1

only thing i can think of that gets you banned is that if the mouse recorder fucks up and you walk everywhere, or that you hop way too often(to reset the camera zoom so you can keep banking)

Thoughts?

if you want to bot without injection or reflection then i'd recommend getting into colour botting over mouse recorders. i used to use colour bots back when osrs first came out but i stopped when injection clients were available. i'm pretty sure i can't directly mention the colour bot provider but this google search will point you in the right direction if you wanted to pursue that route.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=colour+bot&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=46cPV9y8LIS7jgSX3bKwDg#q=colour+bot+simba

cheers and goodluck

Shiny

edit: i'm almost certain you can run multiple instances of colour bots as well, but i don't think proxies are supported. i could be wrong though, it's been like 3 years or something since i've used one last.

edit: i'm almost certain there's a video or something of a jagex mod saying that if they will never be able to eliminate bots completely because colour bots are so hard to find. like i said before though, this was like 3 years ago so stuff may have changed and the jmod could just be full of shit in the first place. i don't really know if he's serious and i doubt anyone does.

Edited by Shiny

I currently know of a bot that utilises in user import to create a script which is currently in development but unfortunately I cannot tell you..

yeah but you need to create virtual machines if you want to use multiple instances unless they changed that. imo that kind of bot is good for botting a main but nothing else really.

if you want to bot without injection or reflection then i'd recommend getting into colour botting over mouse recorders. i used to use colour bots back when osrs first came out but i stopped when injection clients were available. i'm pretty sure i can't directly mention the colour bot provider but this google search will point you in the right direction if you wanted to pursue that route.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=colour+bot&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=46cPV9y8LIS7jgSX3bKwDg#q=colour+bot+simba

cheers and goodluck

Shiny

edit: i'm almost certain you can run multiple instances of colour bots as well, but i don't think proxies are supported. i could be wrong though, it's been like 3 years or something since i've used one last.

edit: i'm almost certain there's a video or something of a jagex mod saying that if they will never be able to eliminate bots completely because colour bots are so hard to find. like i said before though, this was like 3 years ago so stuff may have changed and the jmod could just be full of shit in the first place. i don't really know if he's serious and i doubt anyone does.

ive tried simba b4

no point, bcs the runescape camera engle changes a bit every minute or so.

i counteracted this. like i said i abused mouse recording for 6 months. got me many 99s