Hiking gear, what am I supposed to pack?

JamOSRS

Like seriously, say I'm off hiking up the mountains for a day (on my own, solo!) .. What things should I pack that might be helpful?

Disregard common sense things like food/water.. etc, I'm just curious what others might pack, that I may have forgotten/not thought about?

Please no trollerino, don't want to die up the top of a mountain.

extra socks, sandals if ur crossing a river, Bug-spray, Rope, med-kit stuff, waterproof tarp, and a hammock if you have one. Hammocks op. 

Got socks covered, got waterproof boots, and I just got a pair of salomons that I'll carry with me too. Med kit isn't a bad idea honestly.. Cheers lad

energy pots

There's always one emote3.png

Like seriously, say I'm off hiking up the mountains for a day (on my own, solo!) .. What things should I pack that might be helpful?

Disregard common sense things like food/water.. etc, I'm just curious what others might pack, that I may have forgotten/not thought about?

Please no trollerino, don't want to die up the top of a mountain.

You say disregard common things like water, but my biggest piece of advice would be to not go short on the water. If you're up on a mountain feeling dehydrated with nothing to drink. RIP RIP RIP.

Your going to need toilet paper, a spade(to shit in mayne dont pollute the natural habitat mayn make sure u dig a deep hole and shit in it and use a stick to mix the shit with dirt mayn, out here we like to keep things clean and natural), headtorch(this is very handy for night time), thermals like holy shit mountains are cold no shit man.