Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

On 4/25/2020 at 8:36 PM, Acupressure said:

Ill second this...author?

If you find a solution, let me know. :) Thanks

The github version doesn't work, both compiled locally and downloaded. I get the same dead gui screen. I compiled using Eclipse as I have no clue how Intellij works.

Are there any Json files that the jar needs inside the Osbot Data folder in order for it to work or something?

Edited by vlad3921

1 hour ago, vlad3921 said:

The github version doesn't work, both compiled locally and downloaded. I get the same dead gui screen. I compiled using Eclipse as I have no clue how Intellij works.

Are there any Json files that the jar needs inside the Osbot Data folder in order for it to work or something?

Figured it out.

Your Data folder in the OSBot folder needs to have the following additional folders:  explv_aio/resources and in this resources folder, the images and fonts folder. I'm not sure why the bot script doesn't automatically create this folder for you if it doesn't exist. Apparently, in the code, the fix was to download the pictures from github but even that failed. Would be best just to put an extra instruction on github to manually create the folder and add the images and fonts in there :)

I'm liking the architecture and hierarchy in the code. I haven't had much time to go through it, only skimmed through some class names and had to figure out why the gui was messing up, but I just tried 3 tasks and it seemed to work very nicely. I especially like the task system and judging by the hierarchy of your code, it seems like adding a new task shouldn't be too hard. If I have time, I might implement a shop buyer task and add it to your project as my way of thanking you for sharing this: a task where you can buy any item from any shop, bank and repeat until you reach your desired quantity. I wrote this script myself and it works completely flawlessly. However I need to figure out how all this gui stuff works before i can add it.

Edited by vlad3921
  • Like 1

I found a bug in isRequirementItem in Itemreq.

Bug matchs any stackable item that can't be noted (ie coins and woad leafs) to all stackable item that can't be noted.

old code (around line 126)

public final boolean isRequirementItem(final Item item) {
        return item.getName().equals(getName()) &&
                (item.isNote() == isNoted()) || (isStackable() && item.getDefinition().getNotedId() == -1);
    }

The fix 

public final boolean isRequirementItem(final Item item) {
        return item.getName().equals(getName()) &&
                ((item.isNote() == isNoted()) || (isStackable() && item.getDefinition().getNotedId() == -1));
    }

On 4/29/2020 at 7:42 PM, vlad3921 said:

Figured it out.

Your Data folder in the OSBot folder needs to have the following additional folders:  explv_aio/resources and in this resources folder, the images and fonts folder. I'm not sure why the bot script doesn't automatically create this folder for you if it doesn't exist. Apparently, in the code, the fix was to download the pictures from github but even that failed. Would be best just to put an extra instruction on github to manually create the folder and add the images and fonts in there :)

seems to work, actually.

in the SDN version, there's a folder for the script and inside that folder there's a font folder, but not an images folder (the images are just loose) and by specifically creating an images folder, the pictures download.

it seems like between the two versions, the second folder was added. the script downloads the images, but can't save them to data\scriptname\images because the folder doesn't exist. thanks for the legwork; i didn't peruse the code after compiling because i couldn't be bothered.

with the folder created, the downloaded version works as well, no VIP required.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:42 AM, vlad3921 said:

Figured it out.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:34 PM, vlad3921 said:

On 5/2/2020 at 7:27 PM, Thunderclees said:

seems to work, actually.

in the SDN version, there's a folder for the script and inside that folder there's a font folder, but not an images folder (the images are just loose) and by specifically creating an images folder, the pictures download.

it seems like between the two versions, the second folder was added. the script downloads the images, but can't save them to data\scriptname\images because the folder doesn't exist. thanks for the legwork; i didn't peruse the code after compiling because i couldn't be bothered.

with the folder created, the downloaded version works as well, no VIP required.

On 4/25/2020 at 7:50 PM, Thunderclees said:

Mine looks like this...

448757053_2020-04-1913_36_59-ExplvsAIO.png.d53e751ede46e17de09878a3442554a3.png

the icons never load; none of the buttons work. tried both downloading the .jar and compiling one myself.

Yeah my bad...

This should be fixed in the latest GitHub version.

First time load may be slow as it has to download the resources, as for some reason local image loading no longer works with OSBot.

Edited by Explv

i set up a resource task to get 280 logs, then a resource task to firemake 280 logs.

it got the 280 logs fine, but didn't deposit the last 28 before trying to get the tinderbox (28 logs in inventory, keeps trying to withdraw tinderbox).

I deposit the logs myself, the bot grabs the tinderbox, goes outside, and just stands there doing nothing. "Activity: Firemaking : "

edit. set up just a firemaking level task (set to 50 in lumbridge) bot does nothing.

edit 2. set up a second firemaking level task (set to 50 in draynor) and it seems to be working.

Edited by Thunderclees

On 4/19/2020 at 6:30 AM, Krondo said:

I'm using SDN version and trying to setup a mining task. it has a box to set Name of item. whatever i type into that box automatically turns red and does not let me start or save or anything for that matter. Can someone please help with this?

Same problem here. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

Some of accounts does tutorial island without a problem, some of them gets stuck at nick setting hovering mouse on menu,

Sheep shearer quest wont start it clicks the farmer and start talking to him again repeadetly (wont get to quest)

on cooking's assistant stuck at top floor of mill pulling levers forever,

i'm using the sdn version so dont mind me if they are fixed :) Great script! thanks!