Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

29 minutes ago, Bigbaws said:

Theres also a bug on cooks assistent where it does not go down the ladder when added hat in hopper.

Thanks. Fixed in the latest GitHub version.

I've also pushed all script updates to the SDN, so hopefully that version will be updated in the near future

On 6/10/2020 at 7:19 PM, iLylee said:

Works really well, follows multiple tasks without fail.

3 bugs found during quests, no issues with skilling

- During sheep sheerer 

- if farmer is outside script wont find him

- conversation with farmer will loop unless you pause and finish convo manually

- cooks assisstant, when collecting flour gets stuck on top floor of mill. Repeatedly pulls lever. 

Thanks fixed these in latest GitHub version.

Also pushed to the SDN, which will be available whenever that script gets rebuilt 

On 5/10/2020 at 8:44 PM, Thunderclees said:

i set up a resource task to get 280 logs, then a resource task to firemake 280 logs.

it got the 280 logs fine, but didn't deposit the last 28 before trying to get the tinderbox (28 logs in inventory, keeps trying to withdraw tinderbox).

I deposit the logs myself, the bot grabs the tinderbox, goes outside, and just stands there doing nothing. "Activity: Firemaking : "

edit. set up just a firemaking level task (set to 50 in lumbridge) bot does nothing.

edit 2. set up a second firemaking level task (set to 50 in draynor) and it seems to be working.

Fixed in latest version

Let me first say that I love this script, it's been a life safer. Pardon if this bug has been reported before in this thread but when buying multiple items from the GE in a row the script doesn't have time to react to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc item so you're always buying the wrong item after the first one.

Ie. It seems need more time to react before typing the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, item and so on.

Thanks for your work, very impressive.

Ryan

On 7/21/2020 at 8:14 PM, Murphyryan61 said:

Let me first say that I love this script, it's been a life safer. Pardon if this bug has been reported before in this thread but when buying multiple items from the GE in a row the script doesn't have time to react to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc item so you're always buying the wrong item after the first one.

Ie. It seems need more time to react before typing the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, item and so on.

Ryan

I noticed this too, if you uncheck "remember last item" this problem goes away but could still be fixed to work under default conditions.

1 hour ago, SmallBank said:

Great script! Quick bug i've found is the deposit box at port sarim - It walks there fine then doesnt interact with the deposit box or deposit items. But if you do it then it carries on as normal :D

Thanks for the report, I actually just fixed this in the latest change (v3.2.5), it's already available on GitHub, but I'm guessing the SDN has not updated yet. 

6 hours ago, botimusprime said:

is the sdn version up to date now?

If you mean up to date with the GitHub version, then yes pretty much. The GitHub version is sometimes maybe 1 change ahead, just because it's faster to release to GitHub than the SDN.

But yes they're basically the same now, and all changes I'm pushing to GitHub are also pushed to the SDN

On 7/22/2020 at 3:14 AM, Murphyryan61 said:

Ryan

11 hours ago, sudoinit6 said:

I noticed this too, if you uncheck "remember last item" this problem goes away but could still be fixed to work under default conditions.

Thanks I can also reproduce this, but I did not have time to fix it yet, issue isn't immediately obvious. 

An easy fix here is to make the script turn off "remember last item", but I'm not sure that's ideal.

I'll take a look at it as soon as I can

On 7/27/2020 at 9:09 AM, Explv said:
On 7/27/2020 at 7:44 AM, SmallBank said:

Great script! Quick bug i've found is the deposit box at port sarim - It walks there fine then doesnt interact with the deposit box or deposit items. But if you do it then it carries on as normal :D

Thanks for the report, I actually just fixed this in the latest change (v3.2.5), it's already available on GitHub, but I'm guessing the SDN has not updated yet. 

Great to see the support with this script dude! Keep up the good work :D!

On 7/5/2020 at 9:47 AM, Explv said:

- conversation with farmer will loop unless you pause and finish convo manually

This is still happening. I think it is caused if you accidentally interact with "the thing" while getting wool. A different dialogue comes up when you go to turn in the balls that includes the option:

"I need to talk to you about shearing these sheep!"

It also says something about wanting to talk about the monster. Without this interaction with the "the thing" all of the turn in dialogues are "Click here to continue".

I tested this by adding the above line to your dialogue completer in the open source version of the script, interacting with "the thing" manually, checked to see that this additional dialogue was there manually, then letting the script collect and spin the wool, then turn in. On the single test I ran it was successful

I will let you know if it gets stuck in the loop again but I have a high degree of confidence that this resolved the issue.

Thanks for this amazing script!

Edited by sudoinit6
  • Like 1

Hi Explv, the script struggles to make bronze arrowheads when smithing, I gave it 30 seconds and it just hovers over the "smith arrowheads" without clicking it. When I go to manually click it, it then brings up the interface again stopping the smithing and just hovers over it again. :D

update 1: after getting it to fletch me some arrows from headless arrows and it taking about 30 seconds for it to do a batch, I see now that it may just be a break that you've put in so i'll let you know tomorrow when I make another set of arrows from scratch if problem persists or was just my impatience :D

Edited by David Gatward
update