Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

is it working guys? would love to try out.

Currently no, I have just pushed a fix however, so it will be working again when the SDN is next updated.

After banking, the script keeps getting idled. Is it due to the client update? Edit: due to the updated web walking, someone said. Could you fix this please?

Just pushed a fix, it will be working again when the SDN is next updated

• Like 1

Currently no, I have just pushed a fix however, so it will be working again when the SDN is next updated.

Just pushed a fix, it will be working again when the SDN is next updated

So for example, if it does tutorial too, can it then do the path.. Do tut -> do rune mysteries -> do mining pure ess  -> runecraft pure ess into Air / fires -> etc?

Would it upgrade axe / pickaxe?

Would it use teletabs / jewelery for teleport?

Would it wear armor for combat training? or how would it do melee training part?

So for example, if it does tutorial too, can it then do the path.. Do tut -> do rune mysteries -> do mining pure ess  -> runecraft pure ess into Air / fires -> etc?

Would it upgrade axe / pickaxe?

Would it use teletabs / jewelery for teleport?

Would it wear armor for combat training? or how would it do melee training part?

I have not yet added rune ess mining, its on the todo list.

But yes you can do Tutorial Island -> Rune Mysteries -> Something else -> etc.

No it doesn't currently upgrade axes or pickaxes again on the todo list. 

Combat training aside from range guild has not been added yet either.

The full list of  currently supported activities can be found on the first page of the thread.

Edited by Explv
  • Like 2

Script is now fixed and ready to use.

So if i am correct - i can do all the things you have in GUI / Thread as Spoilers next to skills? Like Runecrafting - Bloods. I'm pretty usre you can't craft bloods yet? 

So question would be how to know what exactly it can do with no problem, and what is still in development? 

Really..looks like a sick script man..when you plan to sell it for money??

So if i am correct - i can do all the things you have in GUI / Thread as Spoilers next to skills? Like Runecrafting - Bloods. I'm pretty usre you can't craft bloods yet? 

So question would be how to know what exactly it can do with no problem, and what is still in development? 

Really..looks like a sick script man..when you plan to sell it for money??

Sorry, I have now updated the skills list, yes you are right blood runes, as well as soul runes are not currently supported. So I have removed those (I will also remove them from the GUI).

Everything else should work, if it doesn't let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

• Like 1

I have not yet added rune ess mining, its on the todo list.

I have now added rune essence mining, it will be available when the SDN is next updated.

• Like 1

I made big tasks: woodcutting lvl 1-15 trees at draynor. 15-30 at varrock. 30-36 willow draynor, then mining, fishing, cooking, crafting, firemaking, fletching and thieving. Another task was fishing 1-10 at lumbridge swamp, on another account for testing. Need to lvl those stats on all my accounts for Stealth Quester and using a script per skill is really time consuming. Script idled once at lvl 11 woodcutting, and at lvl 23 aswell after a full inventory. The fishing account idled at lvl 2 when the fishing spot was empty and at lvl 6, when I lvl'd. Script doesn't resume after having it paused btw.

Edited by Saruman

I made big tasks: woodcutting lvl 1-15 trees at draynor. 15-30 at varrock. 30-36 willow draynor, then mining, fishing, cooking, crafting, firemaking, fletching and thieving. Another task was fishing 1-10 at lumbridge swamp, on another account for testing. Need to lvl those stats on all my accounts for Stealth Quester and using a script per skill is really time consuming. Script idled once at lvl 11 woodcutting, and at lvl 23 aswell after a full inventory. The fishing account idled at lvl 2 when the fishing spot was empty and at lvl 6, when I lvl'd. Script doesn't resume after having it paused btw.

Taking a look now, thanks

I have pushed a fix for this issue, it was due to the script not skipping the various dialogues that show up when you level up.

It will be available when the SDN is next updated.

I have also pushed a fix for the grand exchange task, which currently does not work.

-In a thieving task, I click on HP % to eat, but it won't let me type anything. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Pushed a fix for this it will be available when the SDN is next updated

I noticed it will bank every time it levels up when cooking, regardless of what's in the inventory ^_^

Pushed a fix for this, will be available when the SDN is next updated