Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

Such a beautiful GUI. I personally think this is one of the most efficient scripts on OsBot doing nearly any task using minimal CPU.

Only thing I think that needs to be improved are little nit picky things, here are a few I found:

*Start at tutorial island > run only Quest "Rune Mysterious" > once complete on home island itll default still be on the mage book from last tutorial island request. If you only set quest to do rune mysterious it'll stay on this tab and go to the 2nd floor to talk to Duke but will keep clicking him until you click the Inventory to show the client the package is there.

*Once it gets to Aubrey to deliver anything if the NPC "Mugger" that stays posted up around there attacks you, it'll die after repeatedly clicking Aubrey to try to deliver.

Excellent script, appreciate you so much for releasing these things to the community. Made 8 accounts on VPN all did Rune Mysterious and 1 day later 0 bans.

Thanks for the report, I will make sure it selects the inventory to prevent that happening.

I will also try and add something to avoid that pesky Mugger

just wanted to let you know. when i try to craft emerald amulets it just makes gold amulets. wont make emeralds.

Thanks for the report, I am aware of the crafting issues for things like amulets, I'll get it fixed asap.

Heya Explv, just tested out your script and I think you've done an amazing job!

Thank you for bringing this to the community :3 I am much impress

When woodcutting and firemaking, I found that it went to left click on a tree or to a new location to start a fire and accidentally attacked something in doing so, then continued to try and do whatever it was doing with something attacking it the entire time (and interrupting it because I had auto retaliate on). A similar thing happened where it was moving to a new location to start a fire and picking up the old ashes when moving (which isn't an issue really) because it just left clicked on the new location. It also got a bit hasty sometimes and wouldn't wait for the current fire to light before moving on, leaving a trail of logs on the ground.

Edit: It tries to make fires in places where there are already fires quite frequently.

Edited by burnmeh

When woodcutting and firemaking, I found that it went to left click on a tree or to a new location to start a fire and accidentally attacked something in doing so, then continued to try and do whatever it was doing with something attacking it the entire time (and interrupting it because I had auto retaliate on). A similar thing happened where it was moving to a new location to start a fire and picking up the old ashes when moving (which isn't an issue really) because it just left clicked on the new location. It also got a bit hasty sometimes and wouldn't wait for the current fire to light before moving on, leaving a trail of logs on the ground.

Edit: It tries to make fires in places where there are already fires quite frequently.

Thanks, i'll try and add something to prevent that from happening

just wanted to let you know. when i try to craft emerald amulets it just makes gold amulets. wont make emeralds.

I have pushed a fix for crafting, it will be available when the SDN is next updated. Thanks

I would suggest adding more Firemaking spots. The lumby one is kinda horrible and bugged. Starts to light logs, clicks away, logs get dropped but not lighted. 

Varrock west and east are nice usual spots.

I will add something to fix this, if not tonight, then tomorrow. Thanks for the report

gets stuck when trying to craft gold amulets. Its prolly just looking for gold amulet not gold amulet (u)

I have pushed a fix for the amulet crafting, it will be available the next time the SDN is updated.

• Like 1

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]