Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

Works pretty flawless, just 2 things:

When cooking (trout or salmon) at Edgeville Stove, once I gain a level, it immediately returns to the bank, even if I have raw food in my inventory.
Might be something for you to look at.

And for firemaking, it works pretty good at G.E. But for some reason it is too fast, and it skips some logs. So I use 1-2 logs per inventory, but in the end, that is quite a lot.
Hopefully it is something you can fix.

Thanks for such an awesome script! Hopefully a GUI will be something you can do as well, at least something with the runtime :) 

Trying to use it to mine ores from rimmington and deposit in bank, it'll get a full stack then walk to the bank and open up the bank screen but is getting hung up trying to deposit. Fishing works, and deposits fine, but mining doesn't. sad.png

Lumby training area mining copper, bank mode. Walks to bank and doesnt store ore.

I have pushed a fix for this, it will be available the next time the SDN is updated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Safed presets were not loaded when I tried to use the script a few weeks ago. Did you manage to fix it?

It seems to work for me. Try running OSBot from the command line in debug mode so you can see any error output from saving/loading. 

It will help me to know what error you get exactly.

You can run OSBot in debug mode by opening CMD / Terminal and typing the command:

java -jar "C:\Users\Username\OSBotLocation\OSBot.jar" -debug

Replacing the path with the path to your OSBot.jar file

Thanks

Such a beautiful GUI. I personally think this is one of the most efficient scripts on OsBot doing nearly any task using minimal CPU.

Only thing I think that needs to be improved are little nit picky things, here are a few I found:

*Start at tutorial island > run only Quest "Rune Mysterious" > once complete on home island itll default still be on the mage book from last tutorial island request. If you only set quest to do rune mysterious it'll stay on this tab and go to the 2nd floor to talk to Duke but will keep clicking him until you click the Inventory to show the client the package is there.

*Once it gets to Aubrey to deliver anything if the NPC "Mugger" that stays posted up around there attacks you, it'll die after repeatedly clicking Aubrey to try to deliver.

Excellent script, appreciate you so much for releasing these things to the community. Made 8 accounts on VPN all did Rune Mysterious and 1 day later 0 bans.

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]