Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

36 minutes ago, noobacc23 said:

Any chance of adding more locations for woodcutting?

also i started fresh acc at tut island nothing happening tho. nothing in logger

You can go to the github page and create an issue asking for more locations and list the locations you want. Then I am sure it would be possible yes :) 

Very good thread by you explv, I love your bot and that it's open source so I can see what it is doing. I ran it today and watched carefully just as if I would have been playing. When my bot was fishing Salmon in Barbarian Village, powerlevelling (drop) it somehow managed to click use on the last fish. Then, it got stuck trying to click on the fishing spots, it went back and forth between two of these for some time until i stepped in and solved it for it. Other than that the bot seems to work flawless so far!

15 hours ago, Nor3g said:

Very good thread by you explv, I love your bot and that it's open source so I can see what it is doing. I ran it today and watched carefully just as if I would have been playing. When my bot was fishing Salmon in Barbarian Village, powerlevelling (drop) it somehow managed to click use on the last fish. Then, it got stuck trying to click on the fishing spots, it went back and forth between two of these for some time until i stepped in and solved it for it. Other than that the bot seems to work flawless so far!

I've filed the bug https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/issues/51

I'll fix as soon as I can. Thanks for the report :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Explv said:

I've filed the bug https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/issues/51

I'll fix as soon as I can. Thanks for the report :)

Thanks for the fast reply and for filing the bug! :)

I love the script so far, and it is really fascinating to be able to set it to do exactly what i want. I encountered somewhat of an issue while it was travelling from Port Sarim to Karamja for banking while fishing. It halts for somewhere between 10-15 seconds on the boat before it disembarks via the plank. As far as I can tell from the OSBOT client log it uses webwalking while doing this so I don't know if this is something you can fix. In any case it is just a minor inconvenience.

I've also noticed that the bot while either fishing for Lobster or Swordfish sometimes stops when it gets to the pier on Musa Point. This stop completely halts everything it seems, because either the account is logged of automatically due to inactivity, and then logs in again automatically and resumes fishing, or I can manually pause/unpause the bot to make it resume fishing.

It also seems to only utilize the north fishing spot and none of the others, even though they have the option to fish for Lobster/Swordfish. I can't tell this for sure though because I haven't tested it enough. EDIT It only uses the north fishing spot because Musa Point is defined as follows:

MUSA_POINT(new Location("Musa Point", new Area(2924, 3176, 2925, 3183))),

I am no coder, but it seems changing this to this will fix it because it then covers the entire pier as well as all the water around it and not just the water in the north direction:

MUSA_POINT(new Location("Musa Point", new Area(2923, 3176, 2926, 3183))),

Explvs-AIO/AIO/src/org/aio/activities/skills/fishing/FishingLocation.java

I have no idea how to compile the jar myself, so I haven't tested it. I would love for you to make a guide on how to import it into IntelliJ or Eclipse and then compile it!

It might fix the other issue as well, because sometimes the north-most fishing spot doesn't have an option for Swordfish/Lobster. 

Edited by Nor3g

I found a new bug: While doing the sheep shearer quest, if Fred the farmer is outside of his house the bot will go inside the house, then click on Fred the farmer to do the quest, but before the dialogue is finished it will try to re enter the house, probably because it expects him to be inside before it will talk to him. Even if it manages to go outside and talk to him, it won't continue the dialogue, presumably because it expects to be inside the house to continue the dialogue.

Also I see the Tutorial Island files inside the github, but there is no option to include it in a configuration.  Nevermind! :)

I would very much like a tutorial on how to build the .jar or a link to one if there is one so I can try to fix these myself.

Edited by Nor3g

1 hour ago, Nor3g said:

I found a new bug: While doing the sheep shearer quest, if Fred the farmer is outside of his house the bot will go inside the house, then click on Fred the farmer to do the quest, but before the dialogue is finished it will try to re enter the house, probably because it expects him to be inside before it will talk to him. Even if it manages to go outside and talk to him, it won't continue the dialogue, presumably because it expects to be inside the house to continue the dialogue.

Also I see the Tutorial Island files inside the github, but there is no option to include it in a configuration.  Nevermind! :)

I would very much like a tutorial on how to build the .jar or a link to one if there is one so I can try to fix these myself.

Already a known issue, idk what happend to the fix but I see it got closed. If no one has fixed it before next weekend I will look into doing so.

hey thank you for making this script, I started on tutorial island using mirror mode and stealth injection however nothing is happening for either, it just sits there. In the logger below I stopped the script and then started it up again

[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:04 PM]: Terminating script Break Manager...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:05 PM]: Script Break Manager has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:11 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:15 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:21 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:21 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

*edit* also I noticed in the original post it shows the GUI, however that did not appear for me either. 

Edited by 7upSprite

3 hours ago, UbexHD2 said:

Just experienced same issue as the guy above ^^

6 hours ago, 7upSprite said:

hey thank you for making this script, I started on tutorial island using mirror mode and stealth injection however nothing is happening for either, it just sits there. In the logger below I stopped the script and then started it up again

*snip*

*edit* also I noticed in the original post it shows the GUI, however that did not appear for me either. 

Just tested this and it's true weather or not a config is loaded from the CLI.

14 hours ago, 7upSprite said:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:04 PM]: Terminating script Break Manager...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:05 PM]: Script Break Manager has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:11 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:15 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:21 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/20 05:09:21 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

11 hours ago, UbexHD2 said:

Just experienced same issue as the guy above ^^

7 hours ago, Nor3g said:

Just tested this and it's true weather or not a config is loaded from the CLI.

Are you using the SDN version of the script? There is an issue where the script won't start. I have messaged the devs because I have no idea what's wrong with it.

The open source version should work:

https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

Let me know if it doesn't

Edited by Explv

1 hour ago, Explv said:

Are you using the SDN version of the script? There is an issue where the script won't start. I have messaged the devs because I have no idea what's wrong with it.

The open source version should work:

https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

Let me know if it doesn't

I'm new to this, don't understand how to run the script like that. Sorry im dumb

3 hours ago, UbexHD2 said:

I'm new to this, don't understand how to run the script like that. Sorry im dumb

Download the .jar file that I linked you, and put it in C:\Users\YourUsername\OSBot\Scripts

Obviously replacing "YourUsername" with your windows username.

Refresh the script list in OSBot and it will appear