Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

4 hours ago, Explv said:

Changes coming in the next update:

• Added tiara making to runecrafting as requested by @Divergent07
  • Fixed Tutorial island getting stuck on the wizard due to new iron man dialogue
  • Added autocomplete to the item name for grand exchange tasks (this should help prevent any spelling errors that could prevent the script from working!). You can press enter or the right arrow -> to select the autocomplete suggested item name.
  • Grand exchange task will automatically fetch the current grand exchange price for the item you entered

I will update again here when the changes are live!

Changes released.   

@Divergent07

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

13 hours ago, cryptoed said:

-The camera movement on agility seem too fixed and unnecessary.
-Could you add a "manual break" task? So we can set it between the other tasks. It could be afk or logout for a certain time.
-An option to remove tasks would be helpful. Like a little x in the side of the task box.

Will take another look at agility

Break task is a great idea, will look at adding it

You can remove tasks by right clicking and selecting the delete option. Haven't gotten round to adding a button yet

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cryptoed said:

-Could you add a "manual break" task? So we can set it between the other tasks. It could be afk or logout for a certain time.

I have pushed a change to add a break task, it will be available when the SDN is next updated.

Please note that when any script overrides the OSBot break manager, you will be presented with a warning that you must acknowledge. This warning will appear even if you are using CLI.

break.PNG.54735e7f4f68e3d6639d0c1828146b3e.PNG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Explv said:

Will take another look at agility

Break task is a great idea, will look at adding it

You can remove tasks by right clicking and selecting the delete option. Haven't gotten round to adding a button yet

Oh! Never occurred to me that i could do that. And thanks for adding the break addition. 

When Cooking sometimes it has use "item" selected and it fails to go down the stairs. Location: Edgeville stove. 
Tutorial Island: It was trying to reach the financial advisor without going through the door.
Firemaking at Draynor: Cpu went rouge after a while. Calculating best firemaking path is my guess. 

Edited by cryptoed

On 7/17/2018 at 11:51 PM, cryptoed said:

On 7/18/2018 at 4:24 PM, Explv said:

I have pushed a change to add a break task, it will be available when the SDN is next updated.

Please note that when any script overrides the OSBot break manager, you will be presented with a warning that you must acknowledge. This warning will appear even if you are using CLI.

break.PNG.54735e7f4f68e3d6639d0c1828146b3e.PNG

Changes released.

Edited by Explv
  • Like 1