Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

@Explv when training crafting progressively (1-31), when it hit lvl 9, it doesn't craft cowl nor the vambraces. However, at lvl 14, it resumes crafting the body as it was supposed to only if I restarted the script.

Also, when buying any items from the GE, it types up the item name correctly but doesn't click it. With manually assistance of clicking the item it searched, it was able to type in the determined amount and cost values. Would be nice if this could be fully automated!

51 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Explv when training crafting progressively (1-31), when it hit lvl 9, it doesn't craft cowl nor the vambraces. However, at lvl 14, it resumes crafting the body as it was supposed to only if I restarted the script.

Also, when buying any items from the GE, it types up the item name correctly but doesn't click it. With manually assistance of clicking the item it searched, it was able to type in the determined amount and cost values. Would be nice if this could be fully automated!

I just tested buying "Leather" and "Thread" from the GE, and both worked fine. Could you tell me what item you were buying that didn't work?

I also tested crafting leather cowls, and it worked fine. Could you tell me exactly where the script got stuck for you?

On 7/22/2018 at 12:09 PM, Samuel Peterson said:

I noticed a problem when logging back from a break. It just sits on the lobby screen clicking above the red box. And also, I couldn't get the shrimp fishing in Draynor Village working.

On 7/21/2018 at 3:40 AM, whitemiss said:

Any reason it just ran from a fresh account and walked upto lumb bank, and just standing there? ( fishing, from 1 -40 shrimp).

3 hours ago, Orlando Bloom said:

Banking from shrimping behind lumby castle doesn't work properly, stands with full inv at bank/outside of bank. 

Pushed a fix to my banking code that should resolve the shrimp fishing issue, will be available when the SDN is next updated

• 2 weeks later...

Im having an issue crafting.. when trying to cut ruby gems it opens the bank and the cursor stops moving never even grabs the ruby gems and yes I made sure they were uncut.. had a problem right before that trying to fletch willow longbows strung, unless I put those items to the top of my bank it never searched for them. I restarted the training with my bank open and the script immediately logged me out. well been running it for 30 minutes now if I find more bugs ill let you know!                                                                                                     edit: went to try to craft hard leather bodies I had the thread and needle on my person and had the hard leather in the bank, again if I start my script while the bank is open it immediately logs me out and when my bank was not open it simply opened my bank and then the cursor stood still for minuets until I stopped the script tried this multiple times. 

Edited by lewdog9950