Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

@Explv First off this script works great for the most part. Second would you be able to change or make an option where the script doesn't deposit the axes into the bank when they are in the inventory for accounts that's cant equip them? ie level 3 skillers. thanks

EDIT: It's not banking the black axe so far but it dropped the steel and iron axe i guess. Maybe its just for those 2 axes? 

Edited by RDM

21 hours ago, nicnaxs said:

Liking most things so far @Explv! Think they updated smelting, trying to make bronze bars at Alkharid and it's clicks the furnace but stops there. Other smelting/smithing scripts are having the same issue it seems.

I have just pushed a fix for this, it will be available when the SDN is next updated.

14 hours ago, RDM said:

@Explv First off this script works great for the most part. Second would you be able to change or make an option where the script doesn't deposit the axes into the bank when they are in the inventory for accounts that's cant equip them? ie level 3 skillers. thanks

EDIT: It's not banking the black axe so far but it dropped the steel and iron axe i guess. Maybe its just for those 2 axes? 

I'm not sure what you mean here.

The script will only keep the best axe the player can use in the inventory / equipment, when the player levels up and can use a better axe, it will go to the bank to retrieve it, depositing the previous lower level axe.

21 hours ago, nicnaxs said:

For fishing lobsters at Musa Point, it gets in a loop pulling out money for the fare. Is it looking for over a specific amount?

I think it's hardcoded to require at least 120 coins in the inventory.

If you have more than that and it still doesn't work, or if you think the behaviour should be different, I can take a look into the issue.

On 26/12/2017 at 9:17 PM, DedMango said:

@Explv

So I've been using this thing for quite awhile for ALOT of things, and so far the only issues I've had are as follows 

When Mining Silver in Al Kharid, it will hit 3 nodes fine, then run to another spot for 2, and as soon as he swings, he runs back to the spot of 3 (before gathering anything on the spot of 2) and gathers all 3 perfect fine.

When Smithing, it doesnt smelt anything because it doesn't click the actual bar to smelt, it just continues to click the furnace.

When Fletching, you should add the feature to "add feathers to arrow shafts" for even better fletching. Helpful for people playing Ironman who rely on arrows.

Another issue I have discovered while basically doing ANY skill that is "collect X amount" the tracking for the task worked when i first started using the script, over time it has stopped working and doesnt actively track.

Taking a look at these issues now.

Smithing one has been fixed and will be available when the SDN is next updated.

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]