Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

@Explv Hi, heres bug report for crafting runes for 10 mintes - breaking.

So First time what i did, i seleted to break after 3 minutes for 2 mins/ So bot started a break and kidna crashed. I hope you can see it in photo. Script is stopped, but not fully. Had to click button my self. https://gyazo.com/f04de79ddf9130ff4b80be3372361096

Now another test i tryed, i turned off LowCPU + I changed time.

This time Break handler wouldn't even trigger. https://gyazo.com/b0ca8c21c3042a428301aa8d76142ab4

Edited by guywithlsd

No idea if this is intented but it does not allow you to save more than 4 tasks? Tried several times & it would only restore up to 4 tasks I had in line.

Also, how would u launch this script from a saved setting through your CLI program?

Thanks, this is absolutely a wonderfull script and so is your other work!

First post to say I use a lot of premium scripts but find myself using yours most of the time. The AIO is great just ran into one or two bugs, it doesn't enter the gate at gnome stronghold because it clicks on the gate and not the NPC and on the Varrock rooftop is can idle when clicking marks of grace.

Thanks so much otherwise.

https://gyazo.com/7ad3fa7382b0a8a6dfebf8d27724e549

bot gets stuck at this screen when fletching oak longbows (u)

Using mirror mode. havent tried other kind of fletching yet, but i will edit this post once i know more.

No error in logs or anything. it does the banking and such perfect, but after it uses the knife on the log it dosent select what to craft.

• 2 weeks later...

Great script, but having some trouble with mining in Falador West. It goes to bank and then just idles on the bank screen shaking the cursor slightly. I've tried having pickaxe equipped, in inventory, or in bank and same thing regardless. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, as I've gotten it to work in other places.

On 2/6/2017 at 8:36 PM, Magarac said:

Great script, but having some trouble with mining in Falador West. It goes to bank and then just idles on the bank screen shaking the cursor slightly. I've tried having pickaxe equipped, in inventory, or in bank and same thing regardless. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, as I've gotten it to work in other places.

I'll take a look, thanks

On 2/4/2017 at 10:14 PM, Magarac said:

Amazing script! Only thing I'd ask is for you to add an option to use/wield/equip better items when possible. I set tasks to get to 15 mining and sell the ores and then buy a new pickaxe, but would be nice to have it use that pickaxe from then on out.

I did update the script so that it should upgrade pickaxes, I will take a look if it is not working

On 1/23/2017 at 4:09 PM, pepsimaxl said:

https://gyazo.com/7ad3fa7382b0a8a6dfebf8d27724e549

bot gets stuck at this screen when fletching oak longbows (u)

Using mirror mode. havent tried other kind of fletching yet, but i will edit this post once i know more.

No error in logs or anything. it does the banking and such perfect, but after it uses the knife on the log it dosent select what to craft.

Is this only an issue in mirror mode?

On 1/23/2017 at 3:21 AM, rayle said:

First post to say I use a lot of premium scripts but find myself using yours most of the time. The AIO is great just ran into one or two bugs, it doesn't enter the gate at gnome stronghold because it clicks on the gate and not the NPC and on the Varrock rooftop is can idle when clicking marks of grace.

If it is not walking to the gnome stronghold then that is a webwalking issue, post in the client bugs section.

I am aware of the rooftop mark of grace issue, I will fix it when I have the time

On 1/22/2017 at 11:39 PM, Artifacts said:

No idea if this is intented but it does not allow you to save more than 4 tasks? Tried several times & it would only restore up to 4 tasks I had in line.

Also, how would u launch this script from a saved setting through your CLI program?

Thanks, this is absolutely a wonderfull script and so is your other work!

I still need to fix GUI saving/loading. Once that is fixed I will add a CLI option to load a saved configuration

• Like 2

On 1/14/2017 at 8:28 AM, guywithlsd said:

@Explv Hi, heres bug report for crafting runes for 10 mintes - breaking.

So First time what i did, i seleted to break after 3 minutes for 2 mins/ So bot started a break and kidna crashed. I hope you can see it in photo. Script is stopped, but not fully. Had to click button my self. https://gyazo.com/f04de79ddf9130ff4b80be3372361096

Now another test i tryed, i turned off LowCPU + I changed time.

This time Break handler wouldn't even trigger. https://gyazo.com/b0ca8c21c3042a428301aa8d76142ab4

I'll take a look

On 1/12/2017 at 7:04 PM, insomniaksam said:

wow nice script !! i just had one problem with rune essence mining, the bot idle and do nothing when inventory is full (sometime).

Yep, this is an issue with finding the exit portal, I will fix it soon

On 1/13/2017 at 2:57 AM, Khanex said:

Having same error. 

[ERROR][bot #1][01/12 07:55:16 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException

See above

• Like 1

On 23/01/2017 at 3:21 AM, rayle said:

I have pushed a fix for this, it will be available when the SDN is next updated

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]