Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

9 hours ago, Explv said:

If I am seeing the compile time correctly, the GUI should now be fixed on the SDN. Please let me know if you have any more issues.

I noticed I removed the task delete buttons, I'll add those back tonight along with a CLI parameter for starting the script.

Thanks

https://gyazo.com/576079f89e3d764fae68cd338e1e164b

This time it would not shut down it self. GUI show up, i select options, when you click on params in gui, they wount show up, you have to HOLD Left mouse button to see other params (like : skills list) then move mouse WHILE holding left mouse button, and release left mouse button when you draged your cursor on top of params you want to select.

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

https://gyazo.com/576079f89e3d764fae68cd338e1e164b

This time it would not shut down it self. GUI show up, i select options, when you click on params in gui, they wount show up, you have to HOLD Left mouse button to see other params (like : skills list) then move mouse WHILE holding left mouse button, and release left mouse button when you draged your cursor on top of params you want to select.

Pushed a fix. Sorry again... Please try again when the SDN is updated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rune Mysteries quest gets stuck when the character is 'looking for the head wizard' at the bottom of the wizard tower. He clicks the option 1 (nothing much just looking around) instead of option 3 (I'm looking for the head wizard), effectively getting stuck in an endless loop. 

Much like the first problem, when I get to varrock east to talk with aubury, I chose the first option (to view store) instead of option 3 (to talk about quest), creating another loop. And the mugger attacked my lvl 3 causing the dialogue to continually loop.

Once I manually go in and click the correct answer, everything else goes smoothly. 

Also got stuck on varrock agility course, as if it just stopped working. When I paused and continued it went back to working just fine.

Edited by Skoony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Explv break handler is fucked up. 2 accounts will be banned just because that..sad story god dam it..

for 1 account it would not even trigger. so it was working for 3-4 hours straight. For another one it was like this - https://gyazo.com/6851066edf0e657357e56897d9c5e95d

was spamming breaks non-stop one after another. it should be 45mins bot 15min break.

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]