Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT2: NVM Its osbot bug for sure.

EDIT: OK I think its problem with osbot client because your walker also lags ohmy.png

Hi Expliv! Some kind of bug happen to your tutorial island bot. sad.png It lags when character need to open door/gate (but not every time).

BUG AREAS:

1. gate and door on the way between shrimp pool and kitchen.

2. Quest house door.

3. gate between mining and combat.

4. before banking (stay in bank and do nothing).

5. on the way between bank and church.

6. He is not talking to mage.

^ - all of them works well but I have to refresh script every time it lags.

Edited by Zamoraker

I love this script lol I was getting 31 crafting by only making leather amour going great when I got to hard leather it just kept opening bank putting 26 hard leather in inv and all my thread and needle then emptying inv back into bank and repeating

Many bugs one of them is on agility you need to twerk this a bit

I'm going to have a long bug fixing session this weekend, so I hope to have these issues addressed

i tested when fishing it clicks on fishing spot then clicks on the map makeing it run back & worth other then that great script

Which fishing spot was this? I will fix it this weekend if you provide more information, thanks

It always just tries to pick the first option when talking to the wizard and Aubury, when doing rune mysteries.  

this script would be more efficient if the gui loaded your saved script features. It saves it but when I load my settings it doesn't load anything when i click load.

Any ideas?

a bug for AIR runecrafting after you craft the air runes the bot just stands there and doesnt exeit the portal. other then that it all works well

Testing it now looks pretty good, only found one small issue till now.

osbot version 2.4.83 stealth mode

when running sardine/trout @ edge cooking range. it walks back to bank when leveling up. so when you cook the first food and you already level up. if will not go continue but walk back to the bank with 26 raw food left.

The mining function will not work as good. If i go to west or east varrock and mining iron (both mirror and injection) It won't drop the ores, or bank em. 

I'm getting a problem with the mining function too. When I tell it to mine clay anywhere it goes mines one then goes to the bank and just sits there.

Hey I'm trying out the GE option here and it won't buy items for some reason. I put in copper ore quantity 1 and price set for it, it would withdraw gps, open ge buy option but won't type out the item name. What am I missing here

Really like this script would love to keep seeing improvements Explv, at Yews at the Grand Exchange, the bot sometimes does not go over to the far east yew. It finds the other two fine but misses the far east sometimes. Thanks Explv! Bought VIP again just for this script.

Bug: Bot gets stuck inside the Fire Alter and can't find the exit

Mode: MIrror Mode

Addressing these this weekend. Will post again when fixed. Sorry (again) for the delay, have been extremely busy. I have free'd up the whole weekend to get all of these issues sorted. Thanks

Edited by Explv