One Week Beta Recap

Maxi

• Developer

Ok everyone,

After a week where we have once again made a lot of updates and improvements, I want to take back a step for a small moment of peace and recap on the past days since the public BETA release of OSBot.

It was the 5'th of April, when we decided we could no longer wait to release. Even though we knew there were going to be issues, waiting longer to release the bot would have been bad. You were all so excited to have a sneak peek of OSBot. So we just decided to release it, after all we knew we would have to do it some day and if you as a community would help us out finding issues or missing features we could improve much. And a BETA is for a reason, to get your application out there, have it tested by people in every single way imagined and use the feedback to stabilize everything to eventually release the official first final release.

So, we are the 13'th op April today, just over a week after the initial BETA release. We have passed BETA v1.0.0 in private, BETA v1.0.1, BETA v1.1.2, BETA v1.1.3, BETA v1.1.6, BETA v1.2.1 and BETA v1.2.2 in public. Even though I'm on the developers side of the bot, I can feel that the bot has made significant progress in all of these updates and that we are getting closer to a version of the bot that runs with no issues for anyone, that offers a rich enough scripting API to write all of your scripts you're looking for. Furthermore, within a week or so, we will have a professional Official Script Developers portal that is linked to our repository, where developers can maintain their scripts, add new scripts and update their current scripts. And to assure safety for all users of OSBot, these new or updated scripts, will pass through a validation check which will be performed by designated programmers to check for quality and whether they don't contain any code that will harm you. We are aiming for a truly professional end result that is safe, secure, reliable, stable and easy to use!

If we look back at the past week, we realized that we have put so much effort into OSBot already. Today I looked through our log and saw that we we started the project on the 2'nd of March. That is just over a month ago! And look at us, we're sitting here with an awesome community with friendly people willing to help each other out. We are proud of that, and not only should we be proud, you should be proud too because you are part of it. If we have gotten this far in just over a month, imagine where we will be at after another equally large time lap!

I want to ask you to share you positive moments so far with us, either general or specific ones.

Stay tuned!

OSBot.org

• Like 6