Why do i suck at pking?

megabot100900

Hope i dont get banned for saying it but practice on some pking private servers that are spawn in items.

It really helps, pk with what you can afford so u get a realistic approach to it.

This. I haven't begin pking on any of my accounts but definitely try your hand at pking servers, although they will probably overdo the whole thing you can find the occasional "raggers" but I mean there really is no special way to really get better at pking other than doing it over and over until you master it.

But also, make sure you master your item switches/prayer switches and anticipate attack and watch for set-up XP drops.. 

Safing is also a good way to "get better" haha, You have to anticipate they'll hit max specs each time so whenever you see spec weps (aside from g mauls, because those are usually instant) just eat immediately.

Keeping a couple cooked karambwans all you to panic eat with a shark / karambwan stack that boosts up 30-40 hp (not sure of the specifics)