Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Good idea, we only have Seers' teleport, but adding camelot teleport tab would be a nice addition. Unless you mean the normal camelot teleport spell or tab? Please confirm. I can easily add both anyway.

As for random mouse and camera, our philosophy is fewer movements = fewer bans, So personally I'd leave the camera alone and just pause it completely however not everyone will like this because everyone has their own playstyle/theory about bans. However I can easily add an option to toggle it.

For randomness (both camera and mouse) we already have those in place (like every other bot in osbot) but I can make some proprietary adjustments so we can better distinguish this bot from others and reduce bans even more ^^ :D

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 6:22 AM, Czar said:

Good idea, we only have Seers' teleport, but adding camelot teleport tab would be a nice addition. Unless you mean the normal camelot teleport spell or tab? Please confirm. I can easily add both anyway.

As for random mouse and camera, our philosophy is fewer movements = fewer bans, So personally I'd leave the camera alone and just pause it completely however not everyone will like this because everyone has their own playstyle/theory about bans. However I can easily add an option to toggle it.

For randomness (both camera and mouse) we already have those in place (like every other bot in osbot) but I can make some proprietary adjustments so we can better distinguish this bot from others and reduce bans even more ^^ :D

"After completing the Kandarin Hard tasks, you may switch the location of the teleport to Seer's bank by right-clicking the spell and choosing Toggle-location" From the OSRS Wiki.

For random mouse and camera, I understand your philosophy.

If you want to make some changes, consider 2 of the following:

- adding an option to toggle fatigue mode where the longer the bot is running, the slower the reaction time (perhaps more intentional misclicks)
- adding an option for random AFK intervals

@StaticSyntax implemented this in their DynaMiner script.

Theoretically, this'll flag less attention than a user running hundreds of laps without error.

Edited by numbzone
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Update (v182.0)

- Added new feature: Mousewheel Camera
-- Will help with preventing bans especially since it's a new feature
-- No other agility bot on this site has this feature yet

- Added new behaviour: Minimise camera movements
-- For users who believe in minimising camera movements as much as possible

Version automatically available within 24 hours. Feel free to share results either here or on the discord.

Preview (ignore version - notice how the camera was moved with the mouse in one fluid motion):

09z5qvJ.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO