Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

No problem tell me when you're ready, lot of people doing agility right now ^^ :D 

EDIT:

Also guys I recommend using the new option [Mousewheel camera] this is the only agility bot with such feature, it helps with preventing bans, especially paired with new mouse and stealth injection :doge: 

Edited by Czar

Hey Czar, i noticed the bot always activated my run energy at 10% (sometimes 11%).

It's not randomized, and all my accounts do it. Seems sketchy to me

Would it be possible to get a option for randomized run energy, or possibly a sliding bar to set the % parameters?

Other than that it's running good, Cheers!

• Like 1

I'm interested but my concern is needing to set the camera up manually. That's not something I can do with my bot manager and I'm worried it wont function right. I typically do this on my scripts and it seems to work well.

if (getCamera().getScaleZ() > 200 || getCamera().getPitchAngle() < 65) {
	  SetCam();
  }

void SetCam() {
  	if (getCamera().getPitchAngle() < 65){
  		getCamera().movePitch(67);
  	}
  	if (getTabs().open(Tab.SETTINGS)) {
  		if (getWidgets().get(116, 112) != null && getWidgets().get(116, 112).isVisible()) {
  			getWidgets().get(116, 112).interact();
  			if (getWidgets().get(116, 92) != null && getWidgets().get(116, 92).isVisible()) {
  				getWidgets().get(116, 92).interact();
  			}
  		}
  	}
  }

• Like 1

Done gl guys enjoy <3 And sure I have something similar, nice work btw @Alakazizam I believe mine just checks for zoom differently, I'll make some changes <3 

EDIT:

Done submitted an update for v214.0, this one sips staminas when no effect + under 80% energy, and zoom code improved, gl guys :D Update will automatically go live within a few hrs or so :) 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 8:15 AM, Czar said:

Done gl guys enjoy <3 And sure I have something similar, nice work btw @Alakazizam I believe mine just checks for zoom differently, I'll make some changes <3 

EDIT:

Done submitted an update for v214.0, this one sips staminas when no effect + under 80% energy, and zoom code improved, gl guys :D Update will automatically go live within a few hrs or so :) 

Awesome, I didn't think you had anything in there to zoom out. On the main post you have "Please set the mouse zoom to far away (to the left, like below) so that more obstacles can be seen in the view, and so the script can be more stable and reliable" So I figured it needed to be done manually.

• Heart 1