Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Hey Czar!

I have this bot for over an year now if i remember it right, at first i always got banned very quickly but since you have made the new break system with the option to idle untill the logout triggers itself i haven't catched a ban yet!

I even had some botting sessions over 6 hours (with an insane amount of breaks like you said) and it worked flawless without any bans, now i have alot more faith in botting agility again 😁😂👍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hey Czar!

I have this bot for over an year now if i remember it right, at first i always got banned very quickly but since you have made the new break system with the option to idle untill the logout triggers itself i haven't catched a ban yet!

I even had some botting sessions over 6 hours (with an insane amount of breaks like you said) and it worked flawless without any bans, now i have alot more faith in botting agility again 😁😂👍

You are 100% right, it's all about the breaks, if you need any advice I got ya. Thank you again for the kind words, respect :) 

@Jmortu nowadays it's all about breaks or private scripts, I am recording 1-99 agil for my upcoming botting series to prove it's possible

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO