2 Signatures done

Mister Slyther

shouldnt the wing be behind the text 

jzW9gco.png

also wish u wouldnt always use the same fx on basically every piece, it hurts my eyes and gets boring to look at it and i also despise the font on the 2nd, not sure why people like it

I did it like that on purpose, otherwise I would have erased that bit out.

The reason why I possibly repeat same FX or so is because it is my style. However I can create other things if the customer/client does ask for it.

Customers happy with my work then it is not an issue.

Edit: If it really hurts the eyes then I would have received complaints, i guess it is only you then. So that is not to worry about.

2nd of all regarding the font, just because you dislike it, it does not mean everyone else will. Do realize that we are all different people with our own tastes and opinions. Keep that in mind.

Thanks for your concern.

Edited by Mister Slyther

The reason why I possibly repeat same FX or so is because it is my style. However I can create other things if the customer/client does ask for it.

Edit: If it really hurts the eyes then I would have received complaints, i guess it is only you then. So that is not to worry about.

2nd of all regarding the font, just because you dislike it, it does not mean everyone else will. Do realize that we are all different people with our own tastes and opinions. Keep that in mind.

Thanks for your concern.

wat lol, you could of left it behind the text like you did on the other side...

Thanks for your concern.

ouch