Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy

dumb questin, how do i access? im new to the client

Sorry but i don't really understand what you're saying. Could you elaborate a bit more?

Ok so what's happening for me is this: Bot takes the 81 runes, fills inv with unpowered orbs, then just stands there with the cursor hovered over other items in the bank, doesn't move.

post-222879-0-21408100-1462748952_thumb.jpg

dumb questin, how do i access? im new to the client

Ok so what's happening for me is this: Bot takes the 81 runes, fills inv with unpowered orbs, then just stands there with the cursor hovered over other items in the bank, doesn't move.

Noticed this on another script i was writing. Will take a look and push a fix.

Seems like the webwalker fucks up somehow.

Edited by Shudsy

Pushed a temp fix, should fix the problem you mentioned and i'll take a look at what originally caused it.

EDIT: Should be fixed now. Was a error caused by the latest OSbot version and some removal of methods. Should be up and running within the day.

Perfect, thanks. Do you mind resetting my trial? I wasn't able to use script at all. 

Do you get the same error in the logger? it really shouldn't be happening anymore..

You using latest version of OSbot aswell?

My trial has expired now so I couldn't tell you. No offense dude but I hope you understand why I'm not planning on buying. I got like 300 done, and the rest of the time i was trying to figure out how to get him unstuck from the bank.