Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

A few problems im running into:

After death, run doesn't get toggled back on. 

After death when there is a glory in the inventory, instead of using that to tele to edgeville, it just webwalks there.

Doesn't always heal to full health, but sometimes only to like 85-90% (don't know if this is intended or not, but running on 30hp accounts can make this annoying).

Apart from those issues it's a solid script!

10 minutes ago, naaiz said:

A few problems im running into:

After death, run doesn't get toggled back on. 

After death when there is a glory in the inventory, instead of using that to tele to edgeville, it just webwalks there.

Doesn't always heal to full health, but sometimes only to like 85-90% (don't know if this is intended or not, but running on 30hp accounts can make this annoying).

Apart from those issues it's a solid script!

It should use the glory in the inventory.. Hmm thats weird. I'll look into these bugs.

You are using the Glory option instead of the House tab option when it didnt teleport right?

EDIT: Pushed a fix for these.

Edited by Shudsy
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Shudsy said:

I gave you a trial within a hour of you posting on the thread. I'll auth you one more time, but be sure to actually try it this time.

I tried refreshing my scripts before when you liked the original post but it wasnt appearing with my other SDN scripts. Now the osbot client isnt working so im waiting for it to be operational again then ill try to run it. I'll purchase the script either way most likely i just wanted to try it before i committed. Thanks Shudsy!:boge:

I still am not able to access the script. i tried refreshing my SDN list multiple times and reloading the client. It won't show up for me.

Edited by slimpt
update

is it only a 12 hr trial? if so the client was down i wasnt able to access it. if not i should see it in my SDN list now, however it isnt there.

Update:

My impatient ass went through with it and i dont regret it. Seems to be a quality script. I did notice that it didnt like the wilderness warning that comes up when you first enter the wilderness on a fresh account. (No big deal as that can be permanently toggled off) Just figured id let you know. Also, what is the difference when using paranoid mode? i didnt see any effect on gp/hr or xp/hr and i already logged some impressive proggies with and without it.

Edited by slimpt
Update

4 hours ago, Institute said:

What's the ban rate like using this script? How long does the average account last?

To be fair i have no clue. I have yet to hear any complaints about bans using this script tho.

On 1.3.2017 at 6:31 AM, slimpt said:

is it only a 12 hr trial? if so the client was down i wasnt able to access it. if not i should see it in my SDN list now, however it isnt there.

Update:

My impatient ass went through with it and i dont regret it. Seems to be a quality script. I did notice that it didnt like the wilderness warning that comes up when you first enter the wilderness on a fresh account. (No big deal as that can be permanently toggled off) Just figured id let you know. Also, what is the difference when using paranoid mode? i didnt see any effect on gp/hr or xp/hr and i already logged some impressive proggies with and without it.

Atm paranoid doesn't do anything. it used to be a feature that i may add again at a later date.

the script can't do anything about the wilderness warning so that has to be toggled off manually.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, robbie2424 said:

when the bot first log in or hop to another world it reaches the edge dugeon gat and gets stuck there at the warning popup is there a way to get around that? @Shudsy

Go there manually and select the option that says "Do now show this anymore". There is no way for the script to handle the wilderness warning.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber