Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

57 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

I'll see what i can do.

EDIT: Should be fixed now. Pushing the update and it should be live within 24 hours.

When bot teleports away because of danger (like when he's below 10 hp) he doesnt drinks stamina potion, causing him to walk all the way to the obelisk and most of the time die or teleport away again, not drinking the pot and doing the same again.

Also i've realized that when bot dies or teleports away because of low hp he goes to world hopping, but if the internet connection isnt so good it takes a while to load the servers, when this happens bot skips the world hopping and goes straight to banking (doesnt world hop at all). When death event happens and hes in lumbridge, he goes again to world hopping but again if the servers doesnt load fast he skips it and this is worse cause he doesnt teleports with glory but goes all the way walking/running to edgeville bank.

I feel like i've been a pain in the ass ): i'm just finding issues but it's almost perfect ur script you know :P

37 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

When bot teleports away because of danger (like when he's below 10 hp) he doesnt drinks stamina potion, causing him to walk all the way to the obelisk and most of the time die or teleport away again, not drinking the pot and doing the same again.

Also i've realized that when bot dies or teleports away because of low hp he goes to world hopping, but if the internet connection isnt so good it takes a while to load the servers, when this happens bot skips the world hopping and goes straight to banking (doesnt world hop at all). When death event happens and hes in lumbridge, he goes again to world hopping but again if the servers doesnt load fast he skips it and this is worse cause he doesnt teleports with glory but goes all the way walking/running to edgeville bank.

I feel like i've been a pain in the ass ): i'm just finding issues but it's almost perfect ur script you know :P

Fixed most of these now but i can't really do anything about the slow loading on world hopping.

Stam potion/death walk bug should be fixed tho.

17 minutes ago, kylianz said:

Yeah this bot is trash.

3 accounts banned after using the bot 1 day for 3 hours. THANKS

well i've used 5 accounts 8 hours a day over the weekend, none banned so far. Its either you botting like a ret or you got a delay ban from a different script, dont blame the script as its obvious from the thread that there a very little bans.

1 hour ago, Luke Reading said:

well i've used 5 accounts 8 hours a day over the weekend, none banned so far. Its either you botting like a ret or you got a delay ban from a different script, dont blame the script as its obvious from the thread that there a very little bans.

Mate.. i haven't used any other script than this one.

I bot for max 3 hours and i get banned on every single account

On 19/3/2017 at 11:43 AM, Shudsy said:

Fixed most of these now but i can't really do anything about the slow loading on world hopping.

Stam potion/death walk bug should be fixed tho.

Its not about the slow loading, is that the script doesnt wait till the worlds are loaded to pass to the next state wich is banking, i understand it should load faster but i believe this is fixable.

1 hour ago, kylianz said:

Mate.. i haven't used any other script than this one.

I bot for max 3 hours and i get banned on every single account

I've been botting this script for a week straight and still not a single ban, i bot 8 hours in the night and in the morning other 8 hours with other bot. It depends cause i got two bots banned in the past but they last 5 days.

You're doing something wrong mate, something is flagging you, maybe tut island? maybe you did get 7 qp (i believe this is a red fucking flag)

7 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

Its not about the slow loading, is that the script doesnt wait till the worlds are loaded to pass to the next state wich is banking, i understand it should load faster but i believe this is fixable.

I've been botting this script for a week straight and still not a single ban, i bot 8 hours in the night and in the morning other 8 hours with other bot. It depends cause i got two bots banned in the past but they last 5 days.

You're doing something wrong mate, something is flagging you, maybe tut island? maybe you did get 7 qp (i believe this is a red fucking flag)

Why is 7QP a major flag?

The bots i used in following order: Tutorial island > AOI fire stike cows > Alcher > this one

5 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

If you dont use seperate proxies for your bots there is a chance that your ip is flagged, this means as soon as you start botting you get banned basically

Can you maybe explain how i use that within osbot?

• Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber