Khal Warrior Barrel

Khaleesi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2018 at 2:50 AM, shaba123 said:

Is this script working flawless? 

Yes it is. Use the correct settings and use breaks otherwise it won't work and you'll get banned.

Also I just read through this entire thread and more than half of you who post here are ungrateful as fuck. If you flame this thread with your problems, while calling out the writer for things out of his control then you can go ahead and FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Thanks buddy, very grateful for the script. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bp96 said:

Yes it is. Use the correct settings and use breaks otherwise it won't work and you'll get banned.

Also I just read through this entire thread and more than half of you who post here are ungrateful as fuck. If you flame this thread with your problems, while calling out the writer for things out of his control then you can go ahead and FUCK RIGHT OFF.

I totally agree man. So many people expect to bot 15 hours a day with no breaks and complain when they're banned lmao.

Btw I'm looking into getting this script for making some prods. What are your tips for settings? Cheers.

Edited by silentra1n

21 minutes ago, silentra1n said:

I totally agree man. So many people expect to bot 15 hours a day with no breaks and complain when they're banned lmao.

Btw I'm looking into getting this script for making some prods. What are your tips for settings? Cheers.

Yeah exactly, and they're also most likely using multiple shit scripts that in turn make your character's analytics wonky in their bot detection. 

For the settings I use:

Food: Lobster, eat @ bank
Potions: Energy (4) --> I bought 20k potions for this, probably will have to buy more. It's about 110ish potions an hour.

Anti-ban enabled - check

Breaks:
Every 75 minutes of bot time, break for 20 minutes. 

This is currently working for me as I've been running it for the past two days without problems.

The bot can crash due to game updates, or client updates. If this osbot client updates it's webwalker system then the script might have to be updated around that.

Through my experience of using the script, I wonder if a regen bracelet can be worn which will prevent having to eat as much for a pure. 

15 hours ago, Bp96 said:

42 minutes ago, silentra1n said:

That's true guys :)

17 minutes ago, vincer said:

Prior to todays update this script was flawless. The script just started giving me issues. Probably has to do with today's rs update, it's just standing there doing nothing.

Still having issue or is it fixed? :)
Make sure ot start the script while no barrel is on your head 

13 minutes ago, Bp96 said:

Yeah exactly, and they're also most likely using multiple shit scripts that in turn make your character's analytics wonky in their bot detection. 

For the settings I use:

Food: Lobster, eat @ bank
Potions: Energy (4) --> I bought 20k potions for this, probably will have to buy more. It's about 110ish potions an hour.

Anti-ban enabled - check

Breaks:
Every 75 minutes of bot time, break for 20 minutes. 

This is currently working for me as I've been running it for the past two days without problems.

The bot can crash due to game updates, or client updates. If this osbot client updates it's webwalker system then the script might have to be updated around that.

Through my experience of using the script, I wonder if a regen bracelet can be worn which will prevent having to eat as much for a pure. 

Not sure about the regen bracelet :/
I got rid of the webwalker in this script because it fucked up the walking at the big heavy door.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...