Khal Warrior Barrel

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Just got banned for bot busting  ( 2 days temp ) ran it for 24 hours literally ( I know that's stupid ) no breaks and it just ran for a whole day then got banned, but only problems I see is it gets stuck by walls, goes in and out of the iron doors. Khal, what would you recommend for me not to get perm banned. Should I run it with breaks if so how long Inbetween?   And also would it be safe if I botted the same account just bot it smart this time? Need some feedback, thanks Khal. 

Edited by Bennythet

On 18-10-2017 at 1:04 AM, Mryamom said:

Hey man. This looks good I'm currently using your pest control script with the same intention of getting strength xp without hp

Any chance I could get a trial for this one to see if it will be more efficient?

Many thanks

Sure enjoy! 

On 18-10-2017 at 8:17 PM, Bennythet said:

Just got banned for bot busting  ( 2 days temp ) ran it for 24 hours literally ( I know that's stupid ) no breaks and it just ran for a whole day then got banned, but only problems I see is it gets stuck by walls, goes in and out of the iron doors. Khal, what would you recommend for me not to get perm banned. Should I run it with breaks if so how long Inbetween?   And also would it be safe if I botted the same account just bot it smart this time? Need some feedback, thanks Khal. 

Ya that's unfortunate :/
Ya try to bot like you would play the game, mix up tasks, take breaks, don't bot too long oa  day and never bot overnight.

Some people just bot for weeks without getting caught while others get banned so quickly, so Luck is a big factor aswell.

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Sure enjoy! 

Ya that's unfortunate :/
Ya try to bot like you would play the game, mix up tasks, take breaks, don't bot too long oa  day and never bot overnight.

Some people just bot for weeks without getting caught while others get banned so quickly, so Luck is a big factor aswell.

Would you recommend me still botting on the same account just with breaks and don't do it overnight?