Bot busting stream faked?

Impensus

yeah im sure theyre fake bc a few streams this guy on RS3 (woo) had like 2147M on this bot with like iron scimm in lumbridge goblins... no goldfarmer would ever do that... which is unbelievably fake lol

I watched that highlight. It was a 'bot' with max cash all the high tier rs3 items botting on goblins...

also who bots with 20m left on accounts on osrs? Surely actual players mule it off so the amount is banned with the account. Tbh I think they did all this so they have hard cash to put into the well for charity, all the bots regardless of what they are doing have loads of cash. 

Also I think there are a few actual ones put in the mix too

people were saying that the coins were from GE offers that the bots had (buying more ores) (or selling steel bars) for example

idk though, people just theorising

i would say the 28M on the magic log cutter was a bit.. odd?

Why would they not mule it off? 11m on each account and you have 100s of them makes no sense.

Mod ronan even called at one point 'bet it has 11m' and it did. 

Clearly faked

I watched that highlight. It was a 'bot' with max cash all the high tier rs3 items botting on goblins...

also who bots with 20m left on accounts on osrs? Surely actual players mule it off so the amount is banned with the account. Tbh I think they did all this so they have hard cash to put into the well for charity, all the bots regardless of what they are doing have loads of cash. 

Also I think there are a few actual ones put in the mix too

exactly no one would bot in goblins with maxed tier armor especially if they knew about the jagex bot busting stream. nor would they put and SHOW their items lol

The reason those blast furnace bots all had the same amount of cash/supples on them was because whoever owned them had just recently stocked them.

It's Friday, meaning most bans wont start again until Monday as most of you should know giving 72 hours of pure goldfarming. Those accounts were most likely stocked with enough supplies to last them Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Use your brain.

• Like 1