bot not working help

xvkingvx15

my bot has been working perfectly fine the last two weeks and up until 3 hours ago, now when ever i go to start a script or anything nothing happens i have 1gb internet speed so i'm not sure what the problem is

side note- now the bot wont find a osrs client to attach to i've tried osbuddy the jagex one and runeloader nothing is working it also takes like 40 seconds after i select what profile to use

Edited by xvkingvx15

my bot has been working perfectly fine the last two weeks and up until 3 hours ago, now when ever i go to start a script or anything nothing happens i have 1gb internet speed so i'm not sure what the problem is

side note- now the bot wont find a osrs client to attach to i've tried osbuddy the jagex one and runeloader nothing is working it also takes like 40 seconds after i select what profile to use

So none of the clients will load runescape? 

Clear C:\.jagex_cache_32 and %UserProfile%\jagexcache\runescape\LIVE

And then try again. From what I've seen and noticed myself, whenever I select my account and click start there is a pretty solid delay but it will come through in the end if you wait a little.