Stealth Quester

Token

16 hours ago, grammatoncleric said:

Bug Report:

• Quest Name: Witch's potion [ f2p ]
  • Problem: Continuously tries to attack someone else's rat [ that they are splashing on, as this is a popular splashing location ] in order to obtain a rat's tail
  • Replication: Have another player or bot splash the closest rat to the North door of the archery shop and have the questing bot run the quest

Suggestion:

• Add a F2P / P2P filter for quests that are shown when selecting quests to complete via the gui

Added a check for other bots splashing rats, should be fixed now; I'll work on the GUI to add more features after a few more quests

29 minutes ago, Faust said:

Stuck on MM1

https://ibb.co/ZfBsc2D

Was the script interrupted or the quest previously started in that case? Where is the bot?

4 hours ago, Token said:

Added a check for other bots splashing rats, should be fixed now; I'll work on the GUI to add more features after a few more quests

Was the script interrupted or the quest previously started in that case? Where is the bot?

Script wasn’t interrupted, started fresh. 

the error happened Right after solving the puzzle. 

On 8/22/2022 at 6:32 AM, Runescapehax said:

Today it got stuck at the npc Tenzings house on quest death plateu, the gate was closed before the door and it tryed to open the door before the gate and couldnt go through, just paused and manually opened the gate and all was fine.

Should be fixed now

On 8/23/2022 at 2:58 AM, Solodog said:

Do you have a list that offers the most efficient order to do all the quests and what states to train prior? im really interested in seeing something like that, i feel it will make this script even more OP then it already is!

Not atm, but will consider adding one

9 hours ago, Basedgoy said:

Just wanna give an updated shout-out. I have completed every quest in the script on an account except regicide. Do I need to load an equipment or will it auto safespot and range? 

Use a bow and some arrows, it will safespot

On 8/23/2022 at 2:58 AM, Solodog said:

Do you have a list that offers the most efficient order to do all the quests and what states to train prior? im really interested in seeing something like that, i feel it will make this script even more OP then it already is!

Give this a shot https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Optimal_quest_guide

Hey sir, sorry to bother you =/ but there's a a little glitch on the waterfall quest that causes babysitting for 1 part. When you get to one of the last steps of the quest. Using the rope on the tree to get into the waterfall. The problem is the bot doesn't automatically switch necklaces. So everytime you have to babysit that part of the quest, It's not the end of the world but i figured i should let you know. i'm Sorry for the bad news.. It would be such an AMAZING script if there wasn't that tiny glitch that makes you fall down the river and repeat and repeat. Should be and ez fix tho 😃