Stealth Quester

Token

May I suggest a "Break after X amount of quests" option? I'm not sure how breaks work with this script ( Done every quest this script provides without breaks lol (not in a row...))

Would be nice to leave it over night and have it break for a set or random amount of time between a set or random number of quests on a trial account though.

Only asking because I have goals hahaha <3 love this script, out of all the quests I only had to intervene like 3 times maybe less.  One time doing Animal magnetism, after returning from gathering the 2 chicken things and teleports back to draynor I left it for a lil bit but I come back and it had stopped at that point in the quest with an error message along the lines of missing items? I had to do the last 5 minutes manually and I had all the items.. So idk and no log of it cause I was busy irl, ty ty anyway token love your scripts, I cant wait ( literally ) till more quests are added

On 7/27/2020 at 10:21 AM, 12346720 said:

May I suggest a "Break after X amount of quests" option? I'm not sure how breaks work with this script ( Done every quest this script provides without breaks lol (not in a row...))

Would be nice to leave it over night and have it break for a set or random amount of time between a set or random number of quests on a trial account though.

Only asking because I have goals hahaha <3 love this script, out of all the quests I only had to intervene like 3 times maybe less.  One time doing Animal magnetism, after returning from gathering the 2 chicken things and teleports back to draynor I left it for a lil bit but I come back and it had stopped at that point in the quest with an error message along the lines of missing items? I had to do the last 5 minutes manually and I had all the items.. So idk and no log of it cause I was busy irl, ty ty anyway token love your scripts, I cant wait ( literally ) till more quests are added

I've actually implemented breaks long time ago but didn't push them to the SDN because I hadn't tested with all quests yet, I will include them in next version

21 hours ago, Bakonbitz705 said:

ya? im thinking about getting it. have you ran into any problems?
Does it buy stuff needed for quests from ge?

Yes it buys everything needed from GE

14 hours ago, MATHAWK said:

Well i Ju st bought the script is this lifetime? and hope not high ban rate this is my last account :S.

Yes it is lifetime

13 hours ago, MATHAWK said:

what quest is 35 runescrafting needed?

I believe it's What Lies Below

• Like 1