Stealth Quester

Token

23 minutes ago, Perryy said:

So true.. Old gui used to be so good

1 hour ago, adjacent said:

The old GUI was perfect. Not to mention, the new GUI still doesn't work for me in saving any gear preset, so the whole script is completely unusable for me. I could really use a solution here, @Token

10 hours ago, lawjestaw said:

The old gui is 10 times better

Still one of the best scripts on the market

true the old gui was truly good and the new one is very hard to understand at noob IQ

once you know it it is very nice :)

how to do it: Realy simple guys just make 1 preset and use it for all the quests :) its realy not that hard if you read carefully

28 minutes ago, gekkebakker said:

true the old gui was truly good and the new one is very hard to understand at noob IQ

how to do it: Realy simple guys just make 1 preset and use it for all the quests :) its realy not that hard if you read carefully

Thanks for the explanation :D

1 hour ago, gekkebakker said:

Read my replies in previous page. The new GUI has significant bugs that apparently prevent it from working in some systems. This isn't a mere user error.

2 minutes ago, percykajtaz said:

Hey @Token The script isn't working right now, I click my usual presets as I normally do and click the checkmark to start it and it just goes idle. I click the stealth quester script again and just get the same thing. Any update/help would be greatly appreciated

-Shaka

Are you sure that there are absolutely no changes in your gear and everything is present in your bank for your current preset? Only ever had this issue when an item has been missing from preset

9 hours ago, Bot6669999 said:

Are you sure that there are absolutely no changes in your gear and everything is present in your bank for your current preset? Only ever had this issue when an item has been missing from preset

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/92297-stealth-quester/?do=findComment&comment=1767244

On 11/7/2018 at 2:58 AM, adjacent said:

No, it looks the same, except the buttons look more "rounded" in default Windows 7 theme. "Type item name" is still greyed out/inactive, just like in screenshot, and nothing else shows.

21 hours ago, adjacent said:

The old GUI was perfect. Not to mention, the new GUI still doesn't work for me in saving any gear preset, so the whole script is completely unusable for me. I could really use a solution here, @Token

We are having some threading issues with GUIs on the latest client versions, I'm trying to find a suitable temporary fix that won't break it in other cases until it's solved at the client level

On 11/7/2018 at 3:54 AM, blaze4519 said:

Can you add dragon sword to list of weapons

I'll add lots of new items when I get a new item cache dump, still working on that though

On 11/7/2018 at 4:06 AM, Blue BowTie said:

I can understand this without the need of explanation , however my main concern is at which stage is it worth risking, hense if i put 10 hours into hand skilling / leveling combats then launch for a few quest then get banned or better to just yolo at like level 35 cb for a few quest yada yada, and use it randomly throughout.. Maybe you can shoot me a PM brother would be nice ..

Well it depends a lot on your botting style, but if you have any questions let me know

On 11/7/2018 at 8:08 PM, rigganaught said:

This looks so siiiiickkkkk, can i get a free trial at all kind sir?:D:D:D:D:D

Not currently handling trials

18 hours ago, percykajtaz said:

Hey @Token The script isn't working right now, I click my usual presets as I normally do and click the checkmark to start it and it just goes idle. I click the stealth quester script again and just get the same thing. Any update/help would be greatly appreciated

-Shaka

Does the GUI disappear?

4 hours ago, klavevp said:

Dumb question im just shot out i assume, but how so i set my preset gear to actually be used for quest. I have a preset gear loadout but doesnt seem to equip any of the gear.

Thanks for your time

Click on the right side of each quest to set the gear preset for that specific quest

• Like 1