Stealth Quester

Token

6 hours ago, UncleHard said:

No it banked them before interviewing the gen store 

It went to bank in the middle of the quest?

3 hours ago, adjacent said:

Type it where? There's nowhere to put any kind of information, clicking or typing. Here's a screenshot of the GUI:

https://i.imgur.com/sex2CMl.jpg

I'm wearing full gear when taking this screenshot.

sex2CMl.jpg

sex2CMl.jpg

It's supposed to capture input if you type once the popup appears, but from the image I notice there's some windows theme that looks like an older version of windows (XP/2000/Vista). I think OSBot is supposed to work on windows 7/8/10, there may be some problems if you run it on older versions. Did you try on windows 7+?

1 hour ago, Blue BowTie said:

Hows the banrate on this?

It depends more on how you use it :doge:

37 minutes ago, Token said:

It's supposed to capture input if you type once the popup appears, but from the image I notice there's some windows theme that looks like an older version of windows (XP/2000/Vista). I think OSBot is supposed to work on windows 7/8/10, there may be some problems if you run it on older versions. Did you try on windows 7+?

This is on Windows 7 Pro, with personalization changed to Windows Classic.

2 hours ago, Token said:

I can understand this without the need of explanation , however my main concern is at which stage is it worth risking, hense if i put 10 hours into hand skilling / leveling combats then launch for a few quest then get banned or better to just yolo at like level 35 cb for a few quest yada yada, and use it randomly throughout.. Maybe you can shoot me a PM brother would be nice ..

12 hours ago, Dream Maker said:

I would highly not suggest YOLOing.. You WILL be banned without a doubt if you do. Jagex has definitely caught on to certain quests on this script. It has almost always gotten the quests I tell it to do and in good time but every time I have "yoloed" ive gotten the banhammer overnight

I yolod it on about 20 quests and didn't get banned off this script 

18 hours ago, Token said:

Look it just didn't have the items when it needed them check it out when you can ill record it myself if i get banned and have to make a new acc..

9 hours ago, lawjestaw said:

The old gui is 10 times better

Still one of the best scripts on the market

The old GUI was perfect. Not to mention, the new GUI still doesn't work for me in saving any gear preset, so the whole script is completely unusable for me. I could really use a solution here, @Token

Edited by adjacent