Stealth Quester

Token

Is it possible to get a trial? Would be purchasing it if I like it :D

Authed :doge:

I've noticed this script stands there doing nothing during dwarf part of RFD and on chompy when you have to get the bird for the orge it just sits there doing nothing (had it there for like an hour)

Are you running it on mirror mode? What messages are printed in the logger?

are you going to add more quests ? i like the script but would love to see more quests added. could you maybe make it do biohazard quest too :)

by the way i had a bug occuring today... i was doing a quest where it tried to buy leather vambs for 0gp and then it never sold.. so script stopped. could it be fixed. i want to pay for this a month if its something that gets updated :)

and im running stealth mode

are you going to add more quests ? i like the script but would love to see more quests added. could you maybe make it do biohazard quest too smile.png

by the way i had a bug occuring today... i was doing a quest where it tried to buy leather vambs for 0gp and then it never sold.. so script stopped. could it be fixed. i want to pay for this a month if its something that gets updated smile.png

Yes, the first version of this script had 18 quests in beta. Now it's at 31 and will have 37 tomorrow as I'm adding 6 new quests. Did this bug occur on mirror mode? What quick option did you run?

I set it to do RFD from start to finish but its trying to do the waterfall quest. Is that meant to happen? Reason Im posting is because its half way through.

Yes the quick start option contains Waterfall Quest in order to get attack/strength levels for 2 of the RFD subquests. The quick start options are optimised for completion of these quests on fresh accounts. Eg: the NMZ/Pure option starts with Witch's Potion and Imp Catcher and will complete Lost City/Fight Arena/Vampire Slayer using earth strike, thus it can be ran on lvl 3 accounts.

Yes the quick start option contains Waterfall Quest in order to get attack/strength levels for 2 of the RFD subquests. The quick start options are optimised for completion of these quests on fresh accounts. Eg: the NMZ/Pure option starts with Witch's Potion and Imp Catcher and will complete Lost City/Fight Arena/Vampire Slayer using earth strike, thus it can be ran on lvl 3 accounts.

Ok do I need to finish to progress then?

nope guessing thats the reason

No, the script doesn't kill him either. Someone told me about this a few weeks ago and I couldn't reproduce the bug. I think jagex modified some configs on that quest but I'll upload something that should fix it. Did you complete Fight Arena in 2016? 

No, the script doesn't kill him either. Someone told me about this a few weeks ago and I couldn't reproduce the bug. I think jagex modified some configs on that quest but I'll upload something that should fix it. Did you complete Fight Arena in 2016? 

No it would have been 2015 since I made the acc in July last year and made it into a NMZ host.