Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04

Scripts previously ran in the same client session: My own Fisher

Number of bank tabs: 1 (Main Tab)

Quick start option used (or the quest list you created): 7qp passed via CLI

Attack style: Default (Punch)

Quest: Dorics Quest

Place where it happens: Lumbridge Castle

Logger contents: https://gyazo.com/bb75e9fb124ebd06185182ad3d3bcea7

Bank: (https://gyazo.com/5808bee8857ab02b0fb565ab032268ca)

After logging into a couple of accounts (I moved the upper one to the bank manually). I noticed they were all stuck on the first floor of lumbridge castle.

https://gyazo.com/9a966cef9844a75b3d8b125aeb9e7b66

IMPORTANT NOTE: This was actually done on the .117 build (Thanks for reminding me). Will keep this updated if this happens in the most recent update

3 minutes ago, k9thebeast said:

F2P/P2P: F2P

Stealth Injection/Mirror Mode: Stealth Injection

CLI parameters: lowcpu,norender

Number of bot tabs open in 1 client: Just 1

Number of clients running: 50+

Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04

Scripts previously ran in the same client session: My own Fisher

Number of bank tabs: 1 (Main Tab)

Quick start option used (or the quest list you created): 7qp passed via CLI

Attack style: Default (Punch)

Quest: Dorics Quest

Place where it happens: Lumbridge Castle

Logger contents: https://gyazo.com/bb75e9fb124ebd06185182ad3d3bcea7

Bank: (https://gyazo.com/5808bee8857ab02b0fb565ab032268ca)

After logging into a couple of accounts (I moved the upper one to the bank manually). I noticed they were all stuck on the first floor of lumbridge castle.

https://gyazo.com/9a966cef9844a75b3d8b125aeb9e7b66

IMPORTANT NOTE: This was actually done on the .117 build (Thanks for reminding me). Will keep this updated if this happens in the most recent update

Consider reporting this in client bug & suggestions section if this continues, even if only on .117, as that's entirely webwalking related

48 minutes ago, Convergence said:

YIvTBu1.png

Keeps talking to him over and over again instead of answering dialog. 

yD6ubfN.png

Wouldn't use the skull on the coffin. 

I was just informed they changed the apothecary dialogues a few hours ago, as for the coffin, fill in a bug report template

Token - this is absolutely without a doubt one of the best scripts i have EVER used in 7 years of botting. Now don't get me wrong, i've had to help it along with a couple of clicks but i think this was purely down to lag spikes my end.

In terms of scripting each quest, efficiency, you've done absolutely amazing. Thankyou token.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ink Sky said:

Token - this is absolutely without a doubt one of the best scripts i have EVER used in 7 years of botting. Now don't get me wrong, i've had to help it along with a couple of clicks but i think this was purely down to lag spikes my end.

In terms of scripting each quest, efficiency, you've done absolutely amazing. Thankyou token.

Thanks, if you feel there is anything wrong going on during runtime, just fill in a bug report and I'll take a look at it

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Token said:

Thanks, if you feel there is anything wrong going on during runtime, just fill in a bug report and I'll take a look at it

Nothing wrong with the actual coding mate, it seems that because the script clicks through dialogue/walking and entering areas so fast that any lag spikes can throw off the clicks - which then leads the bot to think it has already clicked the next action if that makes sense? Could be that you add an option to reduce mouse/click speed for any others who are prone to lag.

Like i say, its absolutely amazing at performing the quests. It completed all of them for me over a couple of days 15 or so hours? Such a time saver if you hate questing like myself.

Would it be possible that if you click any of the quick start buttons, and if you dont meet any of the requirements to just skip that quest, a bit like if you have a melee gear set up and click all it wont start because of the lost city quest?

Or maybe only show quests you have the stats for, a bit like it doesn't show completed quests

Edited by olstan

5 hours ago, Ink Sky said:

Nothing wrong with the actual coding mate, it seems that because the script clicks through dialogue/walking and entering areas so fast that any lag spikes can throw off the clicks - which then leads the bot to think it has already clicked the next action if that makes sense? Could be that you add an option to reduce mouse/click speed for any others who are prone to lag.

Like i say, its absolutely amazing at performing the quests. It completed all of them for me over a couple of days 15 or so hours? Such a time saver if you hate questing like myself.

Mouse is handled by the client, most actions have long sleeps (up to 10-20 seconds) but should retry if they fail, are you using mirror mode?

4 hours ago, olstan said:

Would it be possible that if you click any of the quick start buttons, and if you dont meet any of the requirements to just skip that quest, a bit like if you have a melee gear set up and click all it wont start because of the lost city quest?

Or maybe only show quests you have the stats for, a bit like it doesn't show completed quests

Both the quick start options and personal gear lists already skip quests that you can't complete. The quick start options do not use your gear presets, they already have predefined ones so setting a melee preset (or any preset) when using the quick start options has no effect. The script shows all quests because you can obtain the requirements during executions, eg run Doric's Quest and you get the requirements for The Knight's Sword, which wouldn't be possible if it hid the ones you can't start.

11 minutes ago, Token said:

Mouse is handled by the client, most actions have long sleeps (up to 10-20 seconds) but should retry if they fail, are you using mirror mode?

Both the quick start options and personal gear lists already skip quests that you can't complete. The quick start options do not use your gear presets, they already have predefined ones so setting a melee preset (or any preset) when using the quick start options has no effect. The script shows all quests because you can obtain the requirements during executions, eg run Doric's Quest and you get the requirements for The Knight's Sword, which wouldn't be possible if it hid the ones you can't start.

Ah ill put an error log in as i got told i did not have the requirements when i press all

5 minutes ago, olstan said:

Ah ill put an error log in as i got told i did not have the requirements when i press all

If it says you don't have the requirements, means it skipped a quest (or more) because you can't complete them. If you did Priest In Peril manually and are trying to do Animal Magnetism, don't forget that access to Morytania is actually a requirement to complete Animal Magnetism, which most people forget to obtain while completing Priest In Peril