Stealth Quester

Token

On 12/4/2021 at 8:34 PM, Nodeepvalue said:

How does the stamina option work, I have them in my bank but do I have to add them to gear preset? 

It will only use stamina potions on about 40 out of 65 quests, as long as the stamina potion option is enabled, it will take them out of the bank on those quests (default is enabled, if you clicked it then it's disabled)

9 hours ago, Yuriy1992 said:

the bot gets stuck almost on every quest. comes to a certain point and stops moving.

Mirror mode is currently not functional, the object detection fails after some time, the devs are working on it

Same issue as others. Using injection mode and the bot gets stuck on almost every quest. It will repeat the same actions and get accounts banned. The script needs a massive overhaul and needs to just logout or shut down when it repeats the same thing without any progression. I would advise people to either baby sit this script and not bot more than a single quest at a time.

Examples: Getrudes cat just crosses wildy ditch, Merlin's crystal gets stuck when the main quest character is behind the door(it keeps spamming interact)

Edited by chief404

First off just wanna say this script is great. Been using it for a while, and have been fairly successful with it. That being said, Please add breaks within script. bot / break times that could be saved as default, or even added to a specific profile/configuration would be a MASSIVE improvement for anyone using cli. Not sure if this is hard to implement but It would mean a lot if you could.

On 12/9/2021 at 4:01 PM, donglord999 said:

First off just wanna say this script is great. Been using it for a while, and have been fairly successful with it. That being said, Please add breaks within script. bot / break times that could be saved as default, or even added to a specific profile/configuration would be a MASSIVE improvement for anyone using cli. Not sure if this is hard to implement but It would mean a lot if you could.

Will be included in a larger update around christmas/new years eve

On 12/10/2021 at 7:17 AM, EnzoHC said:

Please add shrimps as a food for those of us with new accounts that cant use Grand Exchange right away 

I’ve pushed a new version which has shrimp and trout as food options on GUI

On 12/12/2021 at 9:51 AM, EnzoHC said:

Thanks for the quick update! If its not too difficult can you add a F2P mode? Script keeps trying to buy tele-tabs for free to play quest. Really enjoying this script.

There is a F2P mode but it's set based on the world where it was started, if you start the script on a F2P world, it will not buy teleport tabs

On 12/12/2021 at 9:47 PM, hypex said:

Noticed a bit of a bug: If you have attack options hidden, the bot will get stuck on parts of quests where attacking something is needed, not knowing what to do.

Will add some code to handle that automatically