Stealth Quester

Token

21 hours ago, doom23 said:

Isnt working for me anymore...

What's printed in the logger when attempting to start the script? (toggle logger button is on the bottom right corner)

16 hours ago, Zehao said:

For some reason in priest in peril if cannot the temple guardian cannot be attacked

awd.JPG

What weapon are you using? Are you trying to use magic?

hi mate are you able to help? just made a brand new acc to try test this out and start building a zerker.

trying to set it up to run : cooks assistant - sheap sheerer - x marks the spot - pirates treasure.

walked all the way to the GE and started script - my gear is set to "set gear" on all quests.

it purchased all the required items for the quests such as the eggs flour wool etc, banked them .. then it just stood at GE dong nothing but current quest was set to cooks assistant. so i thought it was maybe cause i didnt have any teles or that yet ? so i home teled to lumby and started it again.. just stood in lumby this time ( nothing in inv and nothing on my character)

then went upto the bank and got the egg flour n milk and stood next to the cook and ran the script.. still nothing.

opened the script in GUI mode and it started straight away, spoke to cook, gave items and quest was completed...

however, it just stayed on the chat of me lvl'ing up cooking, not starting or getting items for the next quest

- i stopped script, ran up to bank and tried again in normal mode, with cooks assistant taken out of the list of quests but still just stands in bank.

any ideas? i have ran your construction bought on 3 accounts flawless btw so thank you very much for that saved my wrists big time haha :)

6 minutes ago, EzCuZz said:

hi mate are you able to help? just made a brand new acc to try test this out and start building a zerker.

trying to set it up to run : cooks assistant - sheap sheerer - x marks the spot - pirates treasure.

walked all the way to the GE and started script - my gear is set to "set gear" on all quests.

it purchased all the required items for the quests such as the eggs flour wool etc, banked them .. then it just stood at GE dong nothing but current quest was set to cooks assistant. so i thought it was maybe cause i didnt have any teles or that yet ? so i home teled to lumby and started it again.. just stood in lumby this time ( nothing in inv and nothing on my character)

then went upto the bank and got the egg flour n milk and stood next to the cook and ran the script.. still nothing.

opened the script in GUI mode and it started straight away, spoke to cook, gave items and quest was completed...

however, it just stayed on the chat of me lvl'ing up cooking, not starting or getting items for the next quest

- i stopped script, ran up to bank and tried again in normal mode, with cooks assistant taken out of the list of quests but still just stands in bank.

any ideas? i have ran your construction bought on 3 accounts flawless btw so thank you very much for that saved my wrists big time haha :)

PM me a copy paste of the logger when it's failing to move/do anything, there's a copy logger button on the bottom right corner

21 hours ago, Rorel said:

I've been getting a lot of crashes using this script. It seems like it occurs during loading screens. No particular quest triggers it, It can be any quest. The bot client and the Runescape Client both crash.

Haven't had any issues with any other scripts.

Does it happen even when starting a fresh client before running the script?

Seems to have a problem with banking, or is it me?

[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:39 PM]: killing black knight titan
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:39 PM]: missing excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:39 PM]: withdrawing item: 1 Excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:41 PM]: failed to withdraw item
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: position: [x=2946, y=3368, z=0]; next: Holy Grail; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: running quest: Holy Grail; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: killing black knight titan
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: missing excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: withdrawing item: 1 Excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:45 PM]: failed to withdraw item

This happens with every item it wants to withdraw. For now, I've withdrawn manually.

47 minutes ago, LuukBot said:

Seems to have a problem with banking, or is it me?

[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:39 PM]: killing black knight titan
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:39 PM]: missing excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:39 PM]: withdrawing item: 1 Excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:41 PM]: failed to withdraw item
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: position: [x=2946, y=3368, z=0]; next: Holy Grail; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: running quest: Holy Grail; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: killing black knight titan
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: missing excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:43 PM]: withdrawing item: 1 Excalibur
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 02:10:45 PM]: failed to withdraw item

This happens with every item it wants to withdraw. For now, I've withdrawn manually.

Remove it from the gear preset if it's in there and replace with a different weapon

Edited by Token

49 minutes ago, Rorel said:

Yes Running on a Mac, using official OSRS client.

There is no crash if you log in manually and run the script, even after running for a couple hours or so, just on the interface right after login? Does this generate a hs_err_pid file somewhere on desktop, in user home, or in the same directory as the OSBot jar file?