Stealth Quester

Token

On 10/2/2021 at 12:45 PM, UkBenH said:

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : N/A
3. Description: On DS1; when trying to get into the basement with the Lesser Demon it accidentally entered a brown door, meaning it got itself stuck until I got it through the Maze again and back down to the bottom floor. I killed the Demon myself so I unpaused once I had the map piece

I've added something which might prevent that (by going through the maze all over again if it happens), but I didn't get to test if it works yet

13 minutes ago, vickershd said:

hey not too sure how to use this as an iron man, ive used before alot on a standard account and worked perfectly, but as an iron man its trying to buy from the G.E

i am currently a team iron man so if there something that possibly needs updating to recognise im still an iron man?

TIA 

Think it's f5 with the menu open to enable ironman mode. Has small amount of quests supported for iron's though.

3 hours ago, Dubsz said:

1. Mirror mode BH manager

2. https://pastebin.com/dMUT2hdd

3. I guess more of a request than a bug but if it cant buy the bucket of wax just go make it real quick it got all the way up to 100k 

Sure, if it's easy to make I guess I can add that 

Edited by Token
  • Heart 1

39 minutes ago, Idontknow147 said:

Having issues starting animal magetism. Do I have to have certain items to properly start the bot? I tried loading and saving my own preset with the quest items included. I didn't have ectophial.

Don't include quest specific items in the gear preset, that shouldn't be the issue. Open the logger (bottom right corner, one of the buttons toggles logger) and check if it says you are missing requirements for some quest. It has several quest and skill requirements https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Animal_Magnetism/Quick_guide

9 hours ago, Dubsz said:

Waterfall quest

1. Mirror

2. https://pastebin.com/gdLbW1wU

3. Had one air rune left and was trying to find the pillar but only kept trying 5 different pillars and wouldnt try the last one so got stuck in a loop (I believe it is the first pillar that the script goes to when first entering the room but not 100%)

In those messages it says it went through all 6 pillars with the air rune, 3 on one side and 3 on the other according to those positions. Were there any missclicks caused by some weird camera angle, was it interacting twice with one pillar, or did it have one extra air rune that wasn't needed at all?