Stealth Quester

Token

On 9/24/2021 at 5:08 AM, margison said:

I like this because I absolutely hate questing, but every account I've ever used this on has been banned shortly after.

Even my ironman that hasn't been botted/scripted on at all previously, got a temp ban today after using this for around 1.5 hours yesterday.

It might be that I'm flagged because I've had a few bans before, but I don't think it's worth the risk for me to use this anymore since I have a 100% ban rate after using this, when some other accounts that have used other scripts on are fine.

That's just my experience with it, others seem to be luckier I guess.

you're not flagged, theres literally no such thing. ive had hundreds of bans from various clients. just do 1-2 quests a day and thats it, and use vpn while you do them. 

[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 01:22:03 AM]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Monkey Madness I; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false

ERROR][Bot #1][09/29 01:09:47 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)! java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/osbot/rs07/api/Prayer$1 at org.osbot.rs07.api.Prayer.deactivateAll(yl:11) at i.NB.P(jb:2921) at i.NB.I(jb:443) at i.nul.b(n:168) at i.SC.b(aa:109) at c.CoN.A(jc:721) at c.CoN.e(jc:157) at j.CoN.onLoop(uc:499) at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(rm:135) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.osbot.rs07.api.Prayer$1 at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ... 10 more

On 9/26/2021 at 9:26 PM, Totalbaitness said:

Hey, any chance of a trial for this? I would absolutely love it, but I just want to make sure it's smooth and will benefit me before forking out. Thanks! If you're online now, I'd only need like an hour or two to test :) 

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

On 9/26/2021 at 9:27 PM, duzixon said:

i did 3 quests yesterday, nature spirit is one of the most critical one, i had to help the bot several times, the with mirror and next steps...

On 9/27/2021 at 6:04 AM, ccigam said:

The Feud and The Digsite don't work after one of the recent updates.

A couple more have that same problem but I cant remember which ones. 

There may be some random mirror mode issues recently, most likely since the game update, I'm discussing with the devs to find a solution

1 hour ago, ohgeeszn1 said:

pls add it so that the bot loots the gravestone. lost items on holy grail and tree gnome village. magic gold feather, and orbs. ive killed the warlord 3 times now and cant get the flower back. my bot died somewhere in the quest and account is broken now

Does the gravestone timer no longer freeze if it logs out instead?

1 hour ago, ohgeeszn1 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 01:22:03 AM]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Monkey Madness I; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false

ERROR][Bot #1][09/29 01:09:47 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)! java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/osbot/rs07/api/Prayer$1 at org.osbot.rs07.api.Prayer.deactivateAll(yl:11) at i.NB.P(jb:2921) at i.NB.I(jb:443) at i.nul.b(n:168) at i.SC.b(aa:109) at c.CoN.A(jc:721) at c.CoN.e(jc:157) at j.CoN.onLoop(uc:499) at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(rm:135) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.osbot.rs07.api.Prayer$1 at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ... 10 more

56 minutes ago, ohgeeszn1 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 01:30:01 AM]: running quest: Monkey Madness I; current stage: 3
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 01:30:02 AM]: position: [x=3162, y=3488, z=0]; next: Monkey Madness I; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false

Restart the OSBot client and make sure you update to the latest version, there's been an update

Merlins Crystal

1. Mirror mode with BH manager

2. https://pastebin.com/p6eapT2C (I fixed it by lighting the black candle so before pause)

3.  The black candle was for some reason not lit and because of this continued to go in and out of the door of the gem shop in port sarim on a loop I am not sure how the candle got extinguished or if it ever got lit as I only caught it on the loop.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:07 PM, Kayde said:

Monkey Madness gets stuck every time it goes to use the tree to travel from GE to Gnome stronghold, not that big of a deal as it'll complete the quest as long as you manually travel there each time it gets stuck at tree

Have you ran any other scripts in the same client session before starting the quester, or did you switch accounts? Were there multiple bots running in the same client?

On 9/30/2021 at 4:11 AM, Dubsz said:

Merlins Crystal

1. Mirror mode with BH manager

2. https://pastebin.com/p6eapT2C (I fixed it by lighting the black candle so before pause)

3.  The black candle was for some reason not lit and because of this continued to go in and out of the door of the gem shop in port sarim on a loop I am not sure how the candle got extinguished or if it ever got lit as I only caught it on the loop.

The problem in there is most likely losing the bread, so the NPC doesn't spawn because it's missing the bread; I've added a check for this now

• Heart 1

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : N/A
3. Description: On DS1; when trying to get into the basement with the Lesser Demon it accidentally entered a brown door, meaning it got itself stuck until I got it through the Maze again and back down to the bottom floor. I killed the Demon myself so I unpaused once I had the map piece