Stealth Quester

Token

After watching it do Mountain Daughter if you're not paying attention it will keep hopping worlds until svidi is in sight on the map... I would imagine this will be a big ban if someone is not paying no attention to it..

EDIT: Also if you dont watch it whenever its going to kill The Kendal it tries and safe spot it even if you have Melee..

[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:39:26 AM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:39:26 AM]: waiting for svidi to appear
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:39:51 AM]: failed to find svidi, trying another world
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:01 AM]: position: [x=2701, y=3684, z=0]; next: Mountain Daughter; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:01 AM]: running quest: Mountain Daughter; current stage: 1074452
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:03 AM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:03 AM]: waiting for svidi to appear
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:18 AM]: sleep interrupted
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:18 AM]: failed to find svidi, trying another world

Edited by BeNaive

Don't know if someone else already suggested this, but a nice additional would be if the script could check the magic level of the account. I noticed on one account, which has 40 mage, it just walks from lumbridge to varrock instead of just grabbing the runes in the bank and teleporting. 

Would be efficient and imo less bot like. 

18 hours ago, I3ack2back said:

Can i maybe get a trial? Really thinking about buying it afterwards if i like it. 

Looks really good 👍🏼

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

17 hours ago, Burntish said:

yo lemme get a trial please :)

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

8 hours ago, BeNaive said:

After watching it do Mountain Daughter if you're not paying attention it will keep hopping worlds until svidi is in sight on the map... I would imagine this will be a big ban if someone is not paying no attention to it..

EDIT: Also if you dont watch it whenever its going to kill The Kendal it tries and safe spot it even if you have Melee..

[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:39:26 AM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:39:26 AM]: waiting for svidi to appear
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:39:51 AM]: failed to find svidi, trying another world
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:01 AM]: position: [x=2701, y=3684, z=0]; next: Mountain Daughter; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:01 AM]: running quest: Mountain Daughter; current stage: 1074452
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:03 AM]: [DEBUG][INERACTIONS] No destination tile found
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:03 AM]: waiting for svidi to appear
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:18 AM]: sleep interrupted
[INFO][Bot #1][05/08 01:40:18 AM]: failed to find svidi, trying another world

Thanks, I'll push a fix shortly 

1 minute ago, speciality said:

Worth mentioning. If NPC attack options are set as "hidden" the bot won't attempt to attack the boss at all. Forgot I had it on hidden and just watched it stand there for a while during fight arena. Might be worth making it change it to right click or left click.

Thanks, I'll add a check for that to make sure it enforces the correct attack options

Please Token for all things holy PLEASE make it collect after the purchase of every item. Please for the love of god make it collect after every item. It will spend like 100k on items  worth 1k then say welp no more money, oh there's 99k in the collection? nah let's end script. Please Token :)

Edited by shreder

6 hours ago, Justacuriousbot said:

doing underground it says not enough gp to do quest it buys 2900 amethyst arrows? why i'm not sure  over 1m to do this quest confusing

Just have more money :kappa:

1 hour ago, shreder said:

Please Token for all things holy PLEASE make it collect after the purchase of every item. Please for the love of god make it collect after every item. It will spend like 100k on items  worth 1k then say welp no more money, oh there's 99k in the collection? nah let's end script. Please Token :)

Have you tried putting the script into debug mode after you restart it? (Press F4 during quest selection) it should pick it up right away.