Stealth Quester

Token

On 10/1/2019 at 10:00 PM, GreenGrass said:

It seems mirror mode freezes quite often with quests :(, then when I restart the client and start the bot it doesn't complete the quest because it's already been started.

Is there any solution to mirror mode freezing?

By freeze does the Official Runescape client go black? Like the entire screen and most the time you gotta force close it with task manager?

Edited by Gunman

7 hours ago, propker009 said:

Can i pay in OSRS GP too? And if so how much whould it be?:)

Yes, that's done through vouchers and depends on the voucher seller's prices, for example

3 hours ago, thorracin1 said:

what happens if you select a quest you don't have skill reqs for will it skip it ?

Yes

• Boge 1

Had this run through every quest in less than 2 days, no ban yet, no manual interaction on this either. Did about 20 quests at a time. 
Mirror-mode is a bit of a pain, have to monitor it for it not to get caught in the wrong action, but generally a pause and play fixes the issue. Support for mirror-mode can be a bit painful, nothing in logger that was too much use as far as I saw.

8 minutes ago, TheLaw said:

Token, I have a question. I am ~25% through dragon slayer. Before I purchase this, I have all the pre-req items etc. Will this script finish my quest where I left off or would I be better off finishing it and using this script for a new quest.

The script has a mode to try and pick up from where it left off; By hitting f4 when the menu is open to enable this mode. If you have everything the script needs more than likely it will pick up from where it left off and continue.

Edited by Gunman

3 hours ago, TheLaw said:

Token, I have a question. I am ~25% through dragon slayer. Before I purchase this, I have all the pre-req items etc. Will this script finish my quest where I left off or would I be better off finishing it and using this script for a new quest.

It may be able to continue but it's not recommended

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saule said:

Incredible bot. Ran almost all quests flawlessly. It seems to get stuck starting up for Animal magnetism though. It attempts to buy 199 ancient blessings for 60k from the ge then ends script when it cant buy them.

Replace ancient blessings with another item (or nothing) in the arrow slot, they are currently not supported