Stealth Quester

Token

22 hours ago, Token said:

It only uses stamina potions on about 4 quests afaik, they should be Tree Gnome Village, Black Knight's Fortress, Client of Kourend, Priest In Peril. I'll add an option to disable the stamina potions and most teleports on iron men since we have some new hooks for iron men on the latest client version. Right now it shouldn't be using teleports if you run the quests on a F2P world.

when do you expect to release the option to disable staminas and some teleports?

Also think about adding lower tier foods.. it forces me to use lobsters, i had to get both my fishing and cooking up to 50 before i could let it do a simple quest..

tuna, salmon, etc..

The Script Updater seems to be stuck. It's been saying: "Downloaded 324 KB - glyphicons/glyphicons-624-bath.png" for a good 15 minutes since I've posted this. I've tried closing the script and running it again, but it keeps getting stuck at this part. I've also tried uninstalling OSBot and reinstalling, but I've gotten the same result. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Does updating just require a long wait-time?

On 12/13/2018 at 1:05 PM, TriBait said:

why does it say lost city can only be done with magic? how do i make it work? i added fire strike runes in my invo but still cant run it and when i add gear it says i need staff to do magic but you cant take a staff during this quest , how do you make it work? 

Edited by trigga trey
didn't mean to quote your thing idk how to delete

9 hours ago, Aurical said:

The Script Updater seems to be stuck. It's been saying: "Downloaded 324 KB - glyphicons/glyphicons-624-bath.png" for a good 15 minutes since I've posted this. I've tried closing the script and running it again, but it keeps getting stuck at this part. I've also tried uninstalling OSBot and reinstalling, but I've gotten the same result. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Does updating just require a long wait-time?

Make sure that your firewall allows the connection to Tokens domain (or wherever he hosts the files). Seems to be an issue of something on your machine blocking the connection 

• Boge 1

On 12/20/2018 at 7:46 PM, 10hp rusher said:

when do you expect to release the option to disable staminas and some teleports?

Also think about adding lower tier foods.. it forces me to use lobsters, i had to get both my fishing and cooking up to 50 before i could let it do a simple quest..

tuna, salmon, etc..

Should be up in a few hours. There is a food combo box on the bottom right of the GUI, does it use lobsters even when selecting other food?

13 hours ago, Aurical said:

Are you using proxies/VPN/proxifier?

5 hours ago, trigga trey said:

Im having problems with it quitting the script when I tell it to do animal magnetism.... any suggestions

I found problem i believe

Make sure you talk to Drezel at the end of Priest In Peril if you did it manually, Animal Magnetism requires access to Morytania, the script should do this at the end of Priest In Peril

• Like 1

16 hours ago, brayden921 said:

I think the script might auto cancel if you don't have stat reqs @Token ?? 

Yes, but it also requires access to Morytania for Animal Magnetism, that's usually the issue from past experience but I always forget to add some code to handle this case :feels:

So there's a pretty preventable problem I've been running into on witches house. The bot won't eat until 1-3 hp. The problem with this is some proxies will have more lag than others. Sometimes the bot doesn't eat in time due to the lag. This could easily be fixed by the bot eating at around 50% health for the first two experiments.