Stealth Quester

Token

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, Token said:

That error looks quite different, does it happen on both stealth injection and mirror mode?

What's your key setup?

The one time I tried it on stealth injection I had the same problem yes. tho I strictly use mirror mode wont ever not use it. and sorry im just getting back to you now. and I am still having this problem on my main pc only. it wouldn't be a huge issue if I didn't run 75% of my bots on this pc as my other ones only handle 2-4 each yet I can run over 20+ bots on this pc. My life's been 2x as difficult without your awesome script lol.  I realize this problem is likely excluded to me only as it works fine on all my other systems but any help your able to provide that gets this fixed would be very much appreciated. I depend on your script heavily since its the #1 quester out their no doubt and really hope I can keep using it. had to go to a poopbot site just to buy their quester script witch has 10 less Quest and is packed with issues yours never had. Let me know what other info you may need and if your even able to provide any help. Thank you I appreciate it a lot. 

Edited by IHRTCorsair

Only had one account banned when using this script as I didn't baby sit it while doing witch's potion (got stuck at dialogue for like 45 mins and about an hour later a ban was issued)

Other than having to babysit it, it works very well :) Can't wait for new updates/quests to be added!

List of issues that I've faced:

Doric's quest  - Dialogue loop

Witch's potion - Dialogue loop

Waterfall quest - One account got stuck on the ending where you have to put runes on pedestals. Kept trying to add runes to one that was already done.

Lost city - One account died during quest due to failure in getting to a safespot

All of these can be dealt with easily if you baby sit the script though! (Pause, do the task necessary and then continue)

On 11/27/2018 at 5:16 AM, chase gunderson said:

When i try to set it to cast a spell, it keeps telling me a staff is required while i'm wielding one, is this because i'm using mirror mode?

The staff should be set on the weapon slot on the gear preset

On 11/27/2018 at 3:29 PM, IHRTCorsair said:

The one time I tried it on stealth injection I had the same problem yes. tho I strictly use mirror mode wont ever not use it. and sorry im just getting back to you now. and I am still having this problem on my main pc only. it wouldn't be a huge issue if I didn't run 75% of my bots on this pc as my other ones only handle 2-4 each yet I can run over 20+ bots on this pc. My life's been 2x as difficult without your awesome script lol.  I realize this problem is likely excluded to me only as it works fine on all my other systems but any help your able to provide that gets this fixed would be very much appreciated. I depend on your script heavily since its the #1 quester out their no doubt and really hope I can keep using it. had to go to a poopbot site just to buy their quester script witch has 10 less Quest and is packed with issues yours never had. Let me know what other info you may need and if your even able to provide any help. Thank you I appreciate it a lot. 

Just wondering, does restarting the client and the script several times on that specific device solve the issue?

On 11/27/2018 at 10:24 PM, silentra1n said:

Are there plans for Death Plateau to be added in the future?

Yes

On 11/27/2018 at 8:10 AM, jordan gamble said:

Running into problem where i have a bot farm program and its asking me the SDN for this or something?? but i cant find it anywhere

On 11/28/2018 at 12:06 AM, jordan gamble said:

Having a problem with bot farm i cant run this without the SDN Script ID no clue where to get it or is there a downloadable forum? 

On 11/28/2018 at 1:54 AM, jordan gamble said:

SDN number for this item id so i can use it on my bot farm 

I think 845 is the SDN id you need

On 11/28/2018 at 2:51 AM, Australia said:

Can i have a trail please

Not currently handling trials

On 11/28/2018 at 4:07 PM, Protoprize said:

Only had one account banned when using this script as I didn't baby sit it while doing witch's potion (got stuck at dialogue for like 45 mins and about an hour later a ban was issued)

Other than having to babysit it, it works very well :) Can't wait for new updates/quests to be added!

List of issues that I've faced:

Doric's quest  - Dialogue loop

Witch's potion - Dialogue loop

Waterfall quest - One account got stuck on the ending where you have to put runes on pedestals. Kept trying to add runes to one that was already done.

Lost city - One account died during quest due to failure in getting to a safespot

All of these can be dealt with easily if you baby sit the script though! (Pause, do the task necessary and then continue)

Is that on mirror mode? I'm pretty sure mirror mode can't handle dialogues atm

6 hours ago, Token said:

Just wondering, does restarting the client and the script several times on that specific device solve the issue?

Not it dosent at all. And still having this problem on this device. both mirror/stealth injection

Did you see the logger? it mentions a Error 1-2 times or more then closes I guess that's not of any help?

Edited by IHRTCorsair

7 hours ago, IHRTCorsair said:

Not it dosent at all. And still having this problem on this device. both mirror/stealth injection

Did you see the logger? it mentions a Error 1-2 times or more then closes I guess that's not of any help?

Are you using different internet connections on those devices? Are you running using any different network settings like proxies/VPN/proxifier?