Stealth Quester

Token

Just bought the script! Ran 3 quest last night went well besides the GE! I use mirror mode and it gets stuck at the GE. My thought was, I will purchase all the items myself.. I lookup quest guides and buy the items. I start the script and it goes right to the GE! It was buying items on the GE that were normally collected during the quest.

With that - Would it be possible to get a list of items that the script plans to buy for each quest? This would allow us to stock our banks with the items without worrying about getting stuck at the GE.

Great script, I love that you can choose gear per quest as well as queue up quest!

5 hours ago, Robert R said:

Ran this for 5 hours last night on fresh account, banned now

What quest? What mode Injection or Mirror? Did you let it buy all the items at the GE for you or did you purchase the items? Did you monitor the bot?

Edited by ECOSRS

1 hour ago, ECOSRS said:

What quest? What mode Injection or Mirror? Did you let it buy all the items at the GE for you or did you purchase the items? Did you monitor the bot?

Stealh Injection. I selected all quests except animal magnetism, lost city and RfD's and left for work, checked highscores for progress after 5 hours, but it said "couldn't find character name". Tried to login but it was banned.
Did however run a testrun the night before, for 1 hour - monitored with no problems

15 minutes ago, Robert R said:

Stealh Injection. I selected all quests except animal magnetism, lost city and RfD's and left for work, checked highscores for progress after 5 hours, but it said "couldn't find character name". Tried to login but it was banned.
Did however run a testrun the night before, for 1 hour - monitored with no problems

You left a quester run for 5 hours while you went to work ?

F2P/P2P: P2P

Mirror mode: [YES/NO] NO

Low CPU mode: [YES/NO] NO

Debug mode: [YES/NO] NO

Command line parameters: [only the allow/script parameters are important, no world/bot/proxy/login] 

Multiple bots running in the same client: [YES/NO] NO

Do you have tabs in your bank: [YES/NO] YES

Quick start option: [All/F2P/7 QP/Mithril Gloves/Ava/NMZ/NONE] NO

Quest: [current quest name, eg Shadow of the Storm] SHADOW OF THE STORM

Location: [where was the problem encountered, eg Lumbridge castle kitchen] inside the throne room at this point in the quest log

https://gyazo.com/8b87fd8b280e932ebb28cba659562237

<MOST IMPORTANT> Logger contents: [with the OSBot client up, in top right corner Settings -> Toggle logger, copy & paste ALL OF IT. Paste on www.pastebin.com if you are having issues posting on the thread just post the link instead]

https://pastebin.com/BRHLbR69

Additional info: [any other info you can provide]

Just keeps trying to talk to denath I am not sure what he is supposed to actually do, but I will manually fix it and update what needs to actually happen

I don't exactly know what happened but to fix it I left the throne room and re-entered and talked to Mathew to start to ritual. I couldn't start the ritual without leaving and entering. I am running it on a couple accounts so I will see if the others also get stuck.

Edited by mikehamz

15 hours ago, Dream Maker said:

Im not following. By what do you mean on the right side of each quest?

1 hour ago, Dream Maker said:

How do iI get the bot to withdraw the needed runes and select the spell on the staff? Have died multiple times because it wont withdraw and select magic. So i have to babysit it and watch it do the quest to make sure :/ it's going really well besides these issues

Create a gear preset (middle part of the GUI), set staff & spell in the preset, save it. Select this preset on the quests you want to use it by clicking the right side of the quest entry (on the list to the left), it should be the armour icon by default but will change to preset name after selecting it

6 hours ago, ItPoke said:

Is Graceful gear not supported?

Not atm

5 hours ago, ECOSRS said:

Just bought the script! Ran 3 quest last night went well besides the GE! I use mirror mode and it gets stuck at the GE. My thought was, I will purchase all the items myself.. I lookup quest guides and buy the items. I start the script and it goes right to the GE! It was buying items on the GE that were normally collected during the quest.

With that - Would it be possible to get a list of items that the script plans to buy for each quest? This would allow us to stock our banks with the items without worrying about getting stuck at the GE.

Great script, I love that you can choose gear per quest as well as queue up quest!

Well it would be much easier to just use stealth injection, there may be other problems other than GE on mirror mode. But if you want to buy the items yourself, the easiest way to find the required items is to open the logger and check the list of items it prints after opening bank, before heading to GE. It will print a list of all items you are missing and it will attempt to buy, if you buy those then it won't go to GE anymore.

2 hours ago, mikehamz said:

F2P/P2P: P2P

Mirror mode: [YES/NO] NO

Low CPU mode: [YES/NO] NO

Debug mode: [YES/NO] NO

Command line parameters: [only the allow/script parameters are important, no world/bot/proxy/login] 

Multiple bots running in the same client: [YES/NO] NO

Do you have tabs in your bank: [YES/NO] YES

Quick start option: [All/F2P/7 QP/Mithril Gloves/Ava/NMZ/NONE] NO

Quest: [current quest name, eg Shadow of the Storm] SHADOW OF THE STORM

Location: [where was the problem encountered, eg Lumbridge castle kitchen] inside the throne room at this point in the quest log

https://gyazo.com/8b87fd8b280e932ebb28cba659562237

<MOST IMPORTANT> Logger contents: [with the OSBot client up, in top right corner Settings -> Toggle logger, copy & paste ALL OF IT. Paste on www.pastebin.com if you are having issues posting on the thread just post the link instead]

https://pastebin.com/BRHLbR69

Additional info: [any other info you can provide]

Just keeps trying to talk to denath I am not sure what he is supposed to actually do, but I will manually fix it and update what needs to actually happen

I don't exactly know what happened but to fix it I left the throne room and re-entered and talked to Mathew to start to ritual. I couldn't start the ritual without leaving and entering. I am running it on a couple accounts so I will see if the others also get stuck.

I'll run a few tests on it, let me know if you encounter the same problem on other accounts

23 minutes ago, bigsteve1915 said:

does this support lets say a ironman if we have all the items in the bank?

Yes but the item requirements are too strict to be worth it for iron men right now, the script will require items like teleport tablets and enchanted jewelry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Token said:

Well it would be much easier to just use stealth injection, there may be other problems other than GE on mirror mode. But if you want to buy the items yourself, the easiest way to find the required items is to open the logger and check the list of items it prints after opening bank, before heading to GE. It will print a list of all items you are missing and it will attempt to buy, if you buy those then it won't go to GE anymore.

Thank you!! That works perfect. 

@Token my other 2 accounts didn't get stuck on shadow of the storm at the part the first one did, but one had a problem memorizing the order of an incantation. Not a problem though since it does most of the quest right for being such a complicated quest. The poison tactic is pretty impressive lmao.

Edited by mikehamz
  • Boge 1

5 hours ago, Star_Scream said:

How do I select which combat interface it uses? I create the pre-set but it doesn't seem to be using what I want, (Fire strike)

Set the preset on the right side of each quest you want it to be used, there's a label next to every quest which you can click to set the preset

1 hour ago, frajelly said:

ETA on ironman script?

Well I haven't heard anything about the iron man test on SDN, but I'll push another 2-3 quests for the iron man mode tonight, maybe people will be more interested in trying it if it can get 7 QP