Stealth Quester

Token

Script working well on most quests. Also getting stuck at RFD cook for buying the rotten tomato.

Can everyone compile which quests they've been banned for with this script though, so I can manually do some sections.

So far I get banned from Tree Gnome Village, which others have caused issues for you guys?

EDIT: If you let the script do the majority of Tree Gnome Village and then pause it and do the fight against the warlord manually you don't get banned.

Edited by GOATlol
  • Like 1
  • Boge 1

5 minutes ago, Wow1248 said:

I bought this script back about 6 months ago, I checked today to get back into OSRS and it's not in my collection. What's going on?!? I paid a lot of money for this

Both his quester and stealth builder don't appear in my collection on the site, but do on my bot. You might want to check there?

On 5/11/2018 at 4:37 PM, GOATlol said:

Script working well on most quests. Also getting stuck at RFD cook for buying the rotten tomato.

Can everyone compile which quests they've been banned for with this script though, so I can manually do some sections.

So far I get banned from Tree Gnome Village, which others have caused issues for you guys?

EDIT: If you let the script do the majority of Tree Gnome Village and then pause it and do the fight against the warlord manually you don't get banned.

You were banned once or multiple times for tree gnome village? Was this a one off thing or are there known quests that are more high risk? 

Would anyone consider this script to be somewhat on the safe side for using on a main, for very short periods of time? Like one quest at a time. 

3 hours ago, fredmeep said:

You were banned once or multiple times for tree gnome village? Was this a one off thing or are there known quests that are more high risk? 

Would anyone consider this script to be somewhat on the safe side for using on a main, for very short periods of time? Like one quest at a time. 

imo just have every item you need for the quests and you should be fine. The way it buys items by like 400x market price is botlike

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fredmeep said:

Thanks for the perspective. I’m just a little paranoid after having my first bans on accounts I botted on pretty lightly. 

2x accounts that ive used this script with and played legit otherwise are fine. This was when there wasn't any bugged quests, and I let it buy the items for me too.

1x account that was 100% botted got banned, so I cannot put this script to blame for that.